Welcome To New Members - 2553/2010

webfact

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey I'm Nick and I'm Australian. I'm moving to Thailand in just over 3 weeks time. Still trying to decide between living in BKK or CM. Leaning towards BKK because I'm 23 and there's more to do. On the other hand it would be good to chill out and relax in CM.

Going to spend a lot of hours on here in the next couple of weeks. Look forward to chatting with you guys and possibly meeting some of you.

Nick

Edited by Hazo

Hey everyone ^^

My name is Nouie, a Half-Thai Half-Australian 16 year old

Been living in Australia my whole life but I travel to Thailand on a regular basis.

Even though i'm young, I've had my fair share of experiences!

(with pleanty more to come *laughs*)

The village my family comes from is approx. 30km from Sa Kaeo

My mother is Thai and is currently living over there with my twin brothers

Which in turn makes my Old Man Australian

Love these forums, as I can compare experiences and learn new things~

I find the differences in Australian/Westerner Culture, compared to Thai/Asian Culture quite interesting

See-ya around! ^^

Edited by Nouie

Hello everybody,

am Claudio (Ciocco) from Florence, Italy, 47 years old.

Am a chocolate producer married from 3 years with a Thai wife. We live in Europe, coming in Thailand 3 time per year and living in Hua Hin.

Thanks for all the informations you allowd to share on this forum,

as i will enjoy your informations please feel free to ask back if you need.

All the best,

Ciocco

welcome to the forum Nouie, hope you enjoy the interaction here. Perhaps there are mostly expat members, but we also have a few Thai here. Having an addition who is a mix and will have ideas from both perspectives should make it interesting for us.

now...not that any of my other welcome messages have not been real, but I dont know how to put this...

Claudio /Ciocco - YOU are particularly personally welcomed by me :D

read my posts and my avatar and signature, and you should get a clue as to why :D:)

hello folks,

I am stuck in Brescia, (Northern) Italy now but i'm moving to Pattaya, Thailand pretty soon. I have a gf so don't think bad of me :) . Thanks for providing such a huge amount of contacts and informations on this great board.

Oh, and I like Singha beer if you ask me :D

Hi TVF

I will be moving to Bkk to learn Thai language soon.

I have stayed in a city called Korat for a couple of months before with my thai friends and enjoyed it.

I have so many questions that need answering and i keep coming back to this site everytime,so i have now registered.

hopefully meet some new friends on here.

:)

welcome winty, and best wishes with the language lesson

on the bright side, Thai is not gender based and doesnt have much in terms of grammatical complications - so could make things easier. the tough side tends to be the tones and pronunciation....Im told :)

Wow! There is loads of information here. It's going to take me until Summer to get through even half of it.

Hello everyone, I am looking to spend some time helping out in Thailand after the Summer and am just browsing at the moment. I don't really know what else to say as it's all a bit overwhelming at the moment.

Maybe see you around one of the towns for a drink :)

Hey,

I've been a lurker for a while, an Aussie who has been to Thailand and the Philippines literally dozens of times, for business and pleasure, over the past 25 years. I hope that I can contribute to the forum, as well as gaining quite a lot from the forum.

Regards

Peter

Hi all,

Planning on heading over to Chiang Mai from Canada sometime in the next 3-6months. I am planning on staying for a minimum of 3-5yrs (approx 1 month in and 1 month out due to my work schedule) but I am almost sure I will end up staying much longer depending on how fast I fall in love with the place, people, culture, ect!!!......Can't wait for the new adventure to begin!!!

Cheers all and glad to have found, joined this wonderfully informative, and even entertaining site!!

hi all, have been a bit of a lurker on and off.

aussie with a thai fiance, going through the nightmare of the immigration process.

hating the fact that all the paperwork has to go through the bureaucratic system, but understand we cant let just anyone into aus, so it's a catch 22.

if i can contribute any experiences or advice i will add my thoughts.

have spent a fair bit of time in thailand and made a few trips up country, out of the tourist areas.

right now my fiance is pregnant, so i'm not sure how this application is going to go ahead, hopefully our baby can be born in australia, but if the timing doesn't allow it, then thailand it is, (the current political situation is not helping, as far as timing goes)

she has been here (aus) twice on tourist visa, so that may count as a bonus.

anyhow, looking forward to contributing and gaining any advice that is available.

regards tom.

Hello Everyone.

My name is paul, i am currently working in guilin in china, my spouse is thai and living in our house in Korat, she has just given birth to our new son.

I hope to make many contacts on thai visa, its a great place to get information about things in thailand.

i look forward to talking with you.

Paul

Hello.love2you!

I just read your message and I wonder if we can have a chat now and then-I am from Denmark to-have live the last 6+8 years in area around Herning and Holstebro-but come from Aalborg.

I have been here in Thailans for a year now,and I just get more and more happy to be here.

I found a nice woman who takes good care of me and we are going to be married soon,I hope.

We have just buy a new house here in Chiang rai and moving in d.22.in this month,so we are very happy about life.

Send me a message,please!

Brian

<< Use PM >>