Top Career Choice For Educated Ladies

a2396

I think some of you need to get out of Bangkok a bit more

you assume Thai women consist of 2, maybe 3 main groups? the very rich hi so, and the very poor bar girls, or poor farm girls?

I have given several examples of people who fall in neither of the above category, and while my examples may be limited to a few individuals, there are hundreds of thousands like them in Thailand

maybe more :)

I just dont have the statistics, but interact with them or cross paths with them on a regular basis to estimate that there has got to be lots of them

I think some of you need to get out of Bangkok a bit more

you assume Thai women consist of 2, maybe 3 main groups? the very rich hi so, and the very poor bar girls, or poor farm girls?

I have given several examples of people who fall in neither of the above category, and while my examples may be limited to a few individuals, there are hundreds of thousands like them in Thailand

maybe more :)

I just dont have the statistics, but interact with them or cross paths with them on a regular basis to estimate that there has got to be lots of them

Educated? well that's what we are talking about.

no.

the women who are neither rich and sit at home do nothing (and to be honest, even with those very rich ones, I dont know of too many that really do nothing), or are poor and enter into the bar trade.

there is a whole myriad of thai women in between those 2 spectrums

no.

the women who are neither rich and sit at home do nothing (and to be honest, even with those very rich ones, I dont know of too many that really do nothing), or are poor and enter into the bar trade.

there is a whole myriad of thai women in between those 2 spectrums

ok but if they are not educated then they sadly are not related to this topic. :)

"..Ditto my missus - same university, English and Media Studies,.."

wow, maybe they know each other, as I never mentioned the other besides english, but it is ALSO media studies..small world..my wife is 38, perhaps they studied together??

No idea whether you are actually taking the piss here or not? But as you cant spell your missus's university nearly right I guess not.

Ramkhamhaeng Uni enrolls a pretty amazing 435,000 students a year. In fact, from what I can tell, they enroll so many that virtually every girl under the age of 25 says they are studying at RU whether they are or not.

http://www.ru.ac.th/language_conference2008/ru/ru_intro.html

It is in fact amongst the top ten largest universities in the world in terms of enrollment after the usual India/Pakistan suspects...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_large...s_by_enrollment

Admittedly both girls were studying the same course but the underlying chances of two different Thais, who have studied at RU, actually knowing each other is roughly on a par with 2 people from Switzerland knowing each other.