Lampard10 Has Passed Away.

Jockstar

Lampard10(Martin) was around TV long before some others. He was a very active member for a long time. However in the last year or so he has fought cancer. Unfortunately he passed away last night about 3am. I never met Martin but had some good PMs with him. He promised to buy me a few beers if i ever visited him in Surin. Unfortunatly i never ever got the chance to take him up on his offer and will never be able to. Sorry to hear of his passing. RIP mate.

those that know him/his friends or family, please pass on our condolences.

He was liked by many on the forum, including those that never met him. That in itself is a testimony.

RIP Martin

Oh no!!

I had some great banter with Martin down the years, he always had a sharp wit and helped me a lot when I started a restaraunt up here.

I knew he had cancer but I thought he would beat it.

Today is a very sad day.

RIP Mate, your shirt will be resigned, there will never be another Lampard 10

..never knew him, but feel empathy for those who did and liked and respected him..TV is only as good as the quality of it's members, and obviously he was full of quality. Sincere condolences to his family, and God bless them and Martin.

Went to his place once and gave him a

hard time about how small the portion

of corned beef hash was. Wish I hadn't,

as he then ripped the cr*p out of me for

the duration of my stay there! He was a right

good laugh and I could see he was well liked by

all the local 'farangs' in his place.

He was CFC, as I am, and hope he is resting in peace.

He ripped the piss out of me too...and i had never met him...but it was all in good fun.

He was CHELSEA through and through......I am just happy that he lived to see the "GLORY SEASONS"

Martin YOU were "The Special One" in Thailand, nobody had more passion for Chelsea than you did

RIP Martin...when Chelsea win the Premier League this season ( as I am sure they will) I am sure all TV footy forum fans will dedicate it to you.

Everyone will agree?