Anyone seen one of these in pantip ?

phazey

Guest IT Manager
Phazey I have a USB port super spot which is great for lighting the keys late at night when I dont want to wake the wife. Not that I see that being an issue for you currently!!  :o

I have one also. It gets in my way and does not illuminate the keys completely (laptop)

I'm after something like previous for my big box, so i can have the lights down, music high, and you know - see the keyboard when i post gumph here..

./P

Yup I defininetely enjoy my Macintosh! Thumbs up to illuminated keyboards, wireless internet, and 100% no viruses/big-brother/crashing!

Anyway.. if you want a different gift perhaps you can practice your typing skills so you don't have to look at the keyboard anymore! Saves you 4000 baht -- that's a lot of Singha.

Best Wishes,

Iced Lime Tea

Come on phazey - who are you trying to fool?  You're typing skills are about as good as my ability to get off this *^% island more than once every two months.

:laugh:

and Iced Grapefruit Soda  -I don't think he's a big Singha fan either....  kindly keep your Mac comments discrete, some of us are still happy to bang our heads against the wall over Mr Gates's lovely product for a while longer yet... ::o: