Tokyo Joe's

Wolfie

Is the place still open? I drove past there a while back and the place looked as if it has closed...

I'm desperate for some decent Blues, i know the band there was always very good... i don't like the Blues band at Brown Sugar.. what other venues are in/around Bangkok?

Adhere 13th near Khao San Road.

brilliant!!!!!

end of Khao San road at the police station. Go right, past the police station keep walking until you go over a canal and on the other side of the road at the end of the bridge is Ahere 13th - keep you eyes open or you will miss it. Only 1 shop house wide and 30 people would fill the place!

Sadly yes, it closed last year.

Try the Saxaphone at Victory Momument. Good R&B band with good technical skill.

Thanks for the tip on Saxaphone, i'd forgotten about that place... admittedly the last time i went there the Blues band was pretty poor, i hope they have either improved or changed the band...

brilliant!!!!!

end of Khao San road at the police station. Go right, past the police station keep walking until you go over a canal and on the other side of the road at the end of the bridge is Ahere 13th - keep you eyes open or you will miss it. Only 1 shop house wide and 30 people would fill the place!

Make that +1  :):D

brilliant!!!!!

That would be on Samsen Road, it changes street name after going over the klong, it's approx 500m from the end of KSR...