7-11 Scam !

William Osborne

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those cheese bite sausages are pretty small to begin with...

it would be easy to "think" you got ripped off when you really have not.

but dude, it is a suasage, what do u think the "street value" of a piece of sausage is?

....on the way home from all day session with few of my mates ........

....i wandered over to the drinks fridge to get a few Chang Large for a nightcap...

...no further comment needed :D:D:D

Yep sounds about right to be prepared to stand there for 30 minutes piecing it together & come to think about it she must of been hungryer than you thats why she asked you cut or no cut :)

Ouch, stealth irony waaay too subtle for me at that time of the evening...

Anyway, from what I hear, the danger in Thailand is not losing 20% of your sausage to a 7/11, but losing all your sausage to the ducks.

Once in London I bought an egg mcmuffin from a MsDonaulds at Victoria Train Station. On the bus, I opened it up and it was just the bun, completely dry and empty. I passed it again 2 days later and took it back. The manager gave me two free ones as a replacement. I had moaned about ti when I goit to the office and the guys had ribbed me to take it back - so I did. They p!ssed themselves when I relayed the story (had to be there).

I thought it was funny (didn't miss my irony meter!), but the quip about "My sausage always looks smaller after a few beers too" made me laugh aloud. Now what would young Will hav done if there was extra sausage istead of a missing piece - where may it have come from? The bin? the floor? just made up from bits dropped earlier?

This is probably the most pathetic post I have seen in a long time - and I am just angry with myself that I am responding to it...

I don't think there's any attempt to be serious here, he's posted this ridiculous topic for a laugh and bearing in mind the ludicrous subject and the amount of responses it has recieved he must be falling over laughing (or p#ssed) :)

What a disaster! I hope that you are not to much in distress after such an horrific event?

Have you reported it to the Police? Claim compensation for the piece of sausage missing, and of course for the 30 min. work you used to piece it together! Don't let them get away with it! 

Take them to court, my wife know several very good lawyers!

:)

Edited by bellste

Contact Tourist police and embassy they might be able to help.

Spread the word and warn as many other people from going to Thailand by explaining this story.

As well I would send a private letter to Abhisit, explaining what damage was done.

With some luck the government of Thailand compensate you. How much was it? 1 pcs sausage 1.5cm long or 2 pcs?

I never heard such a terrible story about scam! Truly evil.

This is probably the most pathetic post I have seen in a long time - and I am just angry with myself that I am responding to it...

I don't think there's any attempt to be serious here, he's posted this ridiculous topic for a laugh and bearing in mind the ludicrous subject and the amount of responses it has recieved he must be falling over laughing (or p#ssed) :)

I also consider the story as a good joke.Not many people with humor on TV.One time I posted that a man should buy or built houses not only for his girlfriend but also for her parents to make his GF happy.I was called a lot of names by some posters who were not able to recognize it as a joke.The sausage story is very good.

Yes another nail in the coffin of Thai tourism. No less than a sauage thief.

No, a sausage-part thief, which is only partially as bad. Guess it may depend on how that part was disconnected from the rest of it.

Edited by bendejo

Yes another nail in the coffin of Thai tourism. No less than a sauage thief.

No, a sausage-part thief, which is only partially as bad. As guess it may depend on how that part was disconnected from the rest of it.

And think of this. He touched his sausage. Who knows where those fingers had been?