I Too Have Seen The Glitterman!

JimsKnight

Well having heard all about this quirkster from some of you lot I was on my way back from Central Mall today.

As I rode up towards 3rd Road intersection right ahead of me, filtering through traffic, was the Glitterman himself. :D

Feathered cycle an' all on the move through the busy streets!

I was at a bit of a brisk speed and needed to get past though.

I saw the gap open up and called out to him 'Coming through glitterman!'

He moved across to one side and taking care not to bump into him (Bad PR move otherwise) I squeezed past.

As I did so he gave a cheery smile and a friendly look while I gave the nod back!

Yup this dude is one of the good guys; A cool character that we need more of in this rough and tumble town! :)

The acid test is how he responds to real life grumpy old men. Any volunteers?

You rang JT?

Better yet be a grumpy old man holding a beer in one hand and a Thai bar lady in the other. Then and only then greet the GM and see just how "cool" he really is ...

Edited by Jingthing

The acid test is how he responds to real life grumpy old men. Any volunteers?

You rang JT?

Better yet be a grumpy old man holding a beer in one hand and a Thai bar lady in the other. Then and only then greet the GM and see just how "cool" he really is ...

...and watching a portable tv? (ok, no... too much.)

'Jingthing' :

you set impossible standard. Nobody (unless seriously high) is that cool :D

I too have seen Glitterman, and for a moment it felt very, very confusing, in a good way :)

Definitely not Kansas..

lack of desire to see The Glitterman is not a condition. Native population has a firm belief that The Glitterman only reveals itself to the chosen ones.

You may lack the desire, but The Glitterman will find you, perhaps if only to hunt you in your dreams.

Local native population firmly believes that if you touch one of The Glitterman golden feathers you will never contract Pig Flue, if on the other hand you will try to snatch one of those golden feathers, your Non O will never be extended.

My Thai boyfriends is convinced that The Glitterman is not one of the 'good ghosts' and he was all shaken up when The Glitterman gently floated by on 2nd road, "him no good, I no like"

And another Glitterman Topic.................

yes, and not a pleasant one.

I met him in person, had a chat with him and can confirm that he is a cool guy indeed - would love to continue this conversation actually, as it became quite interesting/philosophical.

If you think that the Glitterman is that far off the mark, rest assured: Me too, I didn't watch voluntarily TV for over 15 years (there is not even an antenna in my house), do not spend money on hookers, but - in all fairness - I do not ride a fancy bicycle in golden outfit either.

Each to their own and please give that guy a break, thanks!

:)