Some Of The Funny Things

cognos

We love our Thai ladies for many reasons, besides the obvious, ( their hearts, culture, attitudes, work ethic, family ethic, minds, bodies, etc, etc...) one that comes to mind is their often humorous way of talking Angrit ( English ). I don't know about you, but to me it sounds soooo cute, and at times hilarious.. would you not agree??

Up 2 U to.. if you would like to give personal examples of what your Thai lady/girl/gf/wife said or says to you that is funny to you, and makes your day more enjoyable than it already is..

PREFACE : We are NOT making fun of them, rather just having a little talok / sanook with it..as the fact they speak English at all is admirable (since most of us know Thai in a rudimentary fashion at best , and WE also provide many laughs for them and their families when we open our mouths to attempt to speak Thai in our (often) own fractured way) and to be commended, especially considering the QUALITY of the English teachers they were subjected to.

Some personal favorites my gf/wife said to me, especially after arriving in farangland..btw..i write them down in a little book, for posterity

1. ( the first day upon arriving in Canada, and seeing the toilet had no bum gun) " HOW TO CLEAN YOUR ASS??" :D

2. ( the second day in Canada) " HAVE RAIN EVERY DAY??"

3. ( talking about what a gay male colleague she worked with at IT city in BKK told her one time..).." teerak, he told me if man have sex with man, don't want have sex with lady again." :D

4. (watching a hockey game and commenting on the goalie).."He look like robot"

5. ( While looking at the garden in Canada..) " ..have lotus too ??"

6. ( commenting on the moon in Canada ) "..wow..the moon is like a smile in Thailand..different here..) :D

7. ( watching the Santa Clause parade on Television..) .." they have every day?? "

8. ( on the first really cold day in Canada).." why you smoke?? " ( I don't..) :)

9. ( in Phuket..) " does you have paper sand"?? ( she meant sand paper )

10. (in Phuket) " I need jaggery " ( she meant palm sugar )

11.( today, after looking at a picture of her and the nieces in LOS ).." I so black skin in Thailand " ( me like na?? )