Translation Service In Chiang Mai

johnery77

Hello everyone.

Can any one tell me where theres a good translation service in chiang mai, for doing a affirmation certificate,i am traveling to chiang mai in febuary to get married,and first need to get affirmation certificate done at the british consulate,then translated ,then taken to BKK .

Can anyone tell how long it takes for them to go to BKK and back with translation,and how much approximately it costs ?

regards

john

Star Visa Service, 408Vichayanon Road (just off NE corner of the moat) - good friendly service- located about 100 meters West of USA consulate. They do it all, this is their job.

They translated my USA marriage document and others, sent them to BKK for registration and back in 4 days at a reasonable cost.

Star Visa Service, 408Vichayanon Road (just off NE corner of the moat) - good friendly service- located about 100 meters West of USA consulate. They do it all, this is their job.

They translated my USA marriage document and others, sent them to BKK for registration and back in 4 days at a reasonable cost.

Thanks everyone for your help :) ,i give them a go