Reds To Descend On Surayud's Vacation Home

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gallery_327_1086_12078.jpg

Red shirts try to cut barbed wires of a house near Privy Councillor Gen Surayud Chulanont's Korat residence on Khao Yai Thieng to prepare for their rally scheduled on Monday. They claimed Surayud's residence was on forest reserve.//Thawechai Jaowattana

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-01-11

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Rent a Mob at work. I wonder who paid for the brand new bolt cutters? The picture shows the commission of an act of criminal damage. You can never find a cop when you want one.

you beat me to the observation. Not only are the bolt cutters shiny new, but the 3 guys are dressed identical except for their hats. This is a well organized and well-funded operation. What were the cops doing? They either didn't know it was going on, or were sharing chuckles (and beer?) with the perpetrators ....take your pick.

....or, as happened in Pattaya last April, the cops lost their testicular fortitude when they saw some red shirts with resolve.

Red shirts?

They look like the "blue shirts" who caused all the trouble in Pattaya last year.

Long may the finger pointing continue. I would expect that there is barely an MP who has a blameless record, so bring it on for the good of the country I say.

I wholeheartedly agree. Let the Thai people open the box and make everybody accountable no matter their political stance or "status" in society.

Deference to all forms of Puu Yai from the lowliest government drone up by virtue of their position and not necessarily their actions. To me the bane of Thailand. Respect? Earned not given I was always taught.

One can only agree. Sorayud may well have bought the land, from its previous owners, without checking the title properly, but now can only return it to the rightful owners. Perhaps he might arrange to lease the house itself ?

Red shirts?

They look like the "blue shirts" who caused all the trouble in Pattaya last year.

Funny at first look, but I can clearly see red shirts, under the blue jackets, of 2 out of 3 criminals in the photo. So this post is clearly a red-herring ! :)