90 Day Reporting?

Why don't you use the 1-stop office at Chamchuri Square, 18th floor ?

Convenient location at the Samyan subway station.

Can be used by everyone, not just those whose WP/visa extension is handled through the 1-stop office.

I did it just this morning, it only took 10 minutes, much better than a trip to Chaeng Wattana where I have to go for extension

Some people have reported success recently using non extension office so I would give it a try - let us know if they are fine with it.

went to SP and the lady on the info desk stapeld our docs together and took us round the back to a guy at a desk. Waited 10 mins only to be told by him cannot do as you live Bangkok, I asked if ther was another office as I KNEW people who had done the 90 day reporting at SP he said nobody will do it go away please.

Funny thing is when I DID live in SP they would not give me an extension and told me to go to Bangkok, this office is a bloody disgrace and they should replace the sign with incompentant office. I do NOT recommend any bother with these clowns. I have heard rumours of underhand dealings at this office with illegals, but will not say more.

Went into the new one stop centre and was in and out in 5 mins, absolutely great service by polite staff, 10/10 SP needs a real shake up, avoid unless you cannot.