Directions

momosan

Going to Pats this weekend and already booked hotel, but for the life of me I can't find it in google maps. It's supposedly located on Thappraya Road, even that's not on google maps. Can someone please point me into the right direction on getting to this place:

Seven Oaks inn Pattaya : 308 / 53-55 M.10 Thappraya Rd., South Pattaya,

Please keep in mind I'll be driving there from BKK and know absolutely nothing about getting around in Pattaya.

Cheers in advance.

OK, the easiest way is when you arrive on the Sukumvitt Rd coming from Bangkok,

you'll approach the North Pattaya Junction first then the Central (Klang) Pattaya Junction next, then the South Pattaya Junction.

Keep driving onwards untill the next Junction which has Tesco Lotus on the corner, then turn right on to this road which is Thepprasit Rd.

Drive untill the end of this road(about 2km) until you come to a T Junction then turn Right on to Thappraya Rd.

Continue onwards through all the roadworks, and once you've passed all the roadworks you will see Seven Oaks Inn about 200mts on the left side of the road .

Good directions from Sotsira but I'd just comment that once you've made the right turn onto Thappraya from Thepprasit you'll be going uphill and once you're over the brow of the hill (just past a junction on your left), then start looking for Seven Oaks on your left hand side.

What's so special about the Seven Oaks then? Price? Location? Amenities?

Just curious to why it caught the OP's attention among all the hotels in this fair city.

No reason really, I just picked one at random and looked at the details for it and it looked OK. Price helped decide as well.