Need Help In Exposing A Scammer.

^_^

Assets said to be worth XX billion baht, that is like say 10,000 million baht. At 10 years ago prices (we have had a lot of price inflation since then).

Pledging everything, like at least assets worth 20 times the value of the 500 million Baht needed for the Cargo terminal investment? Mmh.

KKR, Blackstone and The Carlyle group would be putting them up in the finest hotel in Chiang Mai, trying to be the ones who buy these assets with a fair market value of at least 5,000 million baht for say, 10% cash = 500 million Baht plus some verly long note with low interest rates. it is all b.s., but these liars confuse millions with billions, this will trip them up.

T. will be facing a lot of angry lenders in a few months!

it is the right thing to intervene, although it sounds like the Adams Family got as much out of poor T. as they can possibly get.

Blood sucking animals tend to know when to let go - the time will be near that the love will end :)

Hi All,

Thanks for all the replies :D

Special thanks to eTiMaGo, Luke06 and a private message from another member. :)

Unfortunately, I won't be approaching Ting Tong for another round of talk...as he had cut me off totally.

Today, He had threatened to fire any of his employees (most are his own relatives) if they communicate and/or provide me any further information regarding the Addams Family.

He said that he knew the situation of the Addams more in-depth than anyone else, therefore, only he himself is qualified to make the decision on whether to trust them or not.

Furthermore, Ting Tong has made my doubts and actions known to the Addams Family. The Addams family know where I live...hence my decision to take my hands off the case.

Again, Thanks to all Members, Moderators, and of course, ThaiVisa.com.

Moderator, kindly close this thread if you wish...or leave it open if other members still wish to contribute :D

Just a quick final update if anyone is interested to know.

This afternoon, Ting Tong has driven Wilma & Octavianus to his hometown in Phrao, to meet Ting Tong parents, to arrange for the Addams Family legal adoption of Ting Tong's Family surname.

Well...when this scam concludes...I shall then post an update of the outcome if anyone is interested.

:)

:))-->

QUOTE (:D @ 2010-01-12 17:26:49)
This afternoon, Ting Tong has driven Wilma & Octavianus to his hometown in Phrao, to meet Ting Tong parents, to arrange for the Addams Family legal adoption of Ting Tong's Family surname.

Whatever they are intending to do under his name, he's really gonna regret it.

bleh....

you might as well prepare a nice big "SOM NAM NA" banner for your home for when he comes back to you with his tail between his legs... I'm afraid your friend is beyond help now... Only way you could change his behavior is kidnap him or something... I'm really sorry to hear this :)

BTW what is Ting Ton's phone number? I have this really good bridge that would be a great investment. It's been blessed by a dozen top monks too!

Frankly, I'm not 100% sure of my own decision to leave it as it is.

I'm now asking myself am I being a coward for backing off so easily and leaving Ting Tong in the lurch?

But the other part of me tells me that based on Ting Tong's reaction, there's nothing else I can do even if I wanted to.

Another reason is that Octavianus give me the creeps. Now that the Addams know that I'm trying to expose them, I don't know what will happen. They are in the dark while I'm wide open since they know where I live.

I think even if the AOT Director meet Ting Tong personally and tell him that there isn't a Wilma in their shareholder list, Ting Tong himself would somehow be able to explain that the business deal was done through a secret channel through the Royal Family connection.

Ting Tong wanted to believe...and it seems like he himself is making up his own explanation in order to keep his wet dreams going.

Look like Ting Tong is now way beyond the point of return.

:)