• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 51

Bangkok Suffers Severe Smog as PM2.5 Levels Soar Amidst Heat Wave

2. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

3. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

4. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

5. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

6. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

7. 563

White Culture

8. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

9. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

10. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

11. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

14. 125

Trump chickens out again.

Finding Staff

I am having great difficulty finding good staff to work for my Thai company. Have tried jobtopgun and all the rest and the quality of applicant is extremely low. Need good English and Thai skills and excellent internet research capabailities.

Anyone know where to find good staff.

Yes thanks I tried jobtopgun and the applicants was very poor, I will try a recruitment agency.

In Silom with office at Narathiwas, Yannawa.
Where is your company located?

try manpower or a recruitment agency.

jobsdb is the best online, but very hit and miss, with tons and tons of lousy inappropriate applicants.

You can PM me and I can send you an email I got from a Thai girl looking for a job. Her resume looks good, a little older I believe she was 38, has done translation work. I did not hire her because I do not require anymore staff at this time.

Yes thanks I tried jobtopgun and the applicants was very poor, I will try a recruitment agency.
In Silom with office at Narathiwas, Yannawa.
Where is your company located?

try manpower or a recruitment agency.

jobsdb is the best online, but very hit and miss, with tons and tons of lousy inappropriate applicants.

recruitment agencies get their clients from the same pool as the applicants you getting.

only difference is you get the privilege of paying surcharge for the same lousy employees :):D:D

Would it not be worth targeting a conference or event or similar that's related to your industry?

I'm not really sure what "internet research" entails in a professional sense (is it market research or what?) but sounds like the perfect part-time job for students.

:)

From my limited experience reading resumes and interviewing applicants for a few months I wouldn't expect you to find more than, at best, 1 in 10 of the applicants that you will think worthwhile persueing. And of that group, you'll be lucky to get half that will actually want the job if offered to them. Then you will have the problem of getting them to work at the standard you want once hired, but that is another problem.

All I can say is, keep plugging away...and when you find one who is actually worthwhile as an employee...be sure you compensate them appropriately. When you understand how hard it really is to get decent staff, you'll know why you don't chase them away with petty complaints.

Good luck.

Be up front with applicants, let them know what you want at the beginning. Expect a lot of non-starters.

:D

I agree, jobs DB is poor. I have employed 2 people from that site and interviewed 50+ and they have all been poor. I have resorted to hiring friends of friends. If anyone has any better ideas, I would love to hear from you.

Where do I find university leavers as I am looking for an admin junior?