Are 2 Tourist Visa Extentions Possible?

hi there

I am on the 1st of a double entry tourist visa, each good for 60 days. I have recently gotten a 30 day extension and my understanding is that I cannot get another and will need to do a visa run to move onto my 2nd 60 day visa, which can then also be extended if needed.

However while at the immigration office I met someone who said they were getting monthly 30 day extensions on a tourist visa... is that possible or was this a miscommunication. I would just like to confirm before I book a trip for the end of this extension.

thanks

One time 30 day extension and 1 time 7 days if you can show an outbound ticket falling within those 7 days. Both cost 1900 Baht.

Additionally you have to be careful that you do your border run before the "use before" date marked on your actual tourist visa.

That person may have been obtaining 30 day medical extensions of stay more than one time but as said a tourist visa does not allow more than a 90 day stay (one extension).

As said make sure you return on your second entry before the use before date stamped on your original visa (not your current permitted to stay until date).

Thanks very much to all posters for your quick and clear replies... So I will go ahead and plan a trip somewhere out of the country so I can start my 2nd 60 days. Just have to decide where... It expires in April so that is fine but good point to remember.

thanks again