Vientiane Red Stamp, Got Visa Phnom Penh

You got a double entry visa in September?

Surely you didn't get a NEW visa, rather you just used the second entry of your EXISTING visa?

Surely I got new visa, my second entry was used december. No extensions. Will post pic later again because so many here will deny everything. But I think most of You will believe me even now, only with words.

I had a double entry tourist visa, obtained from Vientiane in October 2009 along with the red stamp. I went on holiday to Sri Lanka and obtained a NEW double entry tourist visa as I had already used up the second entry. No questions asked about the red stamp.

Most wait to the Free VISA period goes away first ! " Hopefully in March this year "

They will not give you a new Tourist Visa if you going to have it for Free and allready have the Red stamp ! : ! : !

" from the visa Factory in Vientiane "

Edited by oMega69

Just went to the vientiane embassy today. I picked up a double entry in December 09 and came back having used one entry, so I would have three entries before april in my passport. It was refused, on the grounds you can only have one valid visa in your pp at one time.

The mad thing is, I knew this was my plan and applied for a single in dec, but they guy at the embassy talked me into a double entry because they're free.

But in december, I never got a red stamp or anything. My plan now, vaguely, is live in Nong Khai a month, then get one last on in Feb, and I'm going back to europe in June.