Dtac Zad Promotion

Erin

That's right.You have to be a post paid user in order to apply for it.Prepaid users can't apply.The first minute is 5 baht and the minutes following would be 25 satang par minute.So keep it in mind that your every call is going to cost you at least 5 baht even tho you talk just for 10 sec. and hang up.5 baht/call minumum charge.This is Zad. :o

The same system applies to Orange.

You pay 4 baht for the first minute (during 5pm-11pm 4 baht for the first each two minutes) after that 50 satang per minute.

For my GF (who calls with her parents for at least half an hour a time) a good deal.

Just buy a sim card, call 9305, and off you go ....

Edited by sniffdog

The same system applies to Orange.

You pay 4 baht for the first minute (during 5pm-11pm 4 baht for the first each two minutes) after that 50 satang per minute.

For my GF (who calls with her parents for at least half an hour a time) a good deal.

Just buy a sim card, call 9305, and off you go ....

Thanks guys...i just found out that one2call has a new promotion called freedom suprise, which is 5 baht for the 1st min then 4 mins free, then 5 bht the 6th min then another 4 mins free, 5 bht the 11th min then another 4 min free, but starting from the 16th min is 2 bht per min...so it's like 1 bht per min if you talk for 15 min...

it's the same with ZAD, if you only talk 10 sec, it'll still cost you 5 bht...but if i talk more than 2 mins beats what i had with freedom more..which is 2.5 bht per min..so i changed the promotion...maybe will go apply the ZAD postpaid some other time....

most of my calls are between 1 and 2 minutes, I checked it for a couple of weeks.

So all these promotions where it gets very cheap after a high initial charge are hardly worth it.

As for those really long calls (30 minutes): I tried Orange 50 Satang and I hardly ever could make a call that lasted more than 5 or 6 minutes (that's the time limit when it would get cheaper to use this promotion), I always get cut off. (Another poster has the same experience, see the Orange-thread)