If You Worked At Uk Embassy

Will Big Spuds get his lady's visa?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have put this on the most innocuous sub-Forum possible for it is not a wildly crucial topic, but it might provide a soupcon of Board amusement.... as the tension builds while we await the Embassy decision.

ps Don't say anything unkind anyone ! This is just for unscientific amusement purposes, and i'm sure Big Spuds as a Brummie will see the funny side.

Edited by The_Eye_Of_Sauron

He better hurry up as things are going to change if the Tories get elected next week.

Not going to happen but of even more concern if Veritas(truth) were to come to power - Kilroy Silk was on TV last night campaigning spoke to some foreighn workers Polish Bus Drivers in UK legally filling skills gaps - asked this guy when he was going home he replied " For Christmas" KS said "Can't you go tomorrow" - It is getting out of hand.

yes i hope he gets it but i cant help thinking that they are acting out of desperation now , as often happens in long distance relationships where separations are frustratingly lengthy .

once the grim lonely realities of birmingham life in the grey bonechilling dampness of the neverending english rainy season hit home i think the honeymoon will end. :o

3 months.

and on that cheerful note i sincerely hope they will prove me wrong and i wish them the best of luck.......... but i cant help but think....... oh nevermind.

Still on peoples mind i see!!!

:o

I would like to know who the people are who say "they hope we dont get it"

What tossers!!! What have we done to them?

Oh well what goes around comes around!

Spuds mate, you don't NEED to know who they are, you can work it out for yourself, just look for all the constantly negative posters, they are the ones that will larf if it all goes Tits Up, but only because they ARE what they ARE and are complete saddos, but look at it this way - if you fail you will get another chance, there chance at happiness is LONG GONE

GOOD LUCK AGAIN and dont worry about them.

The poll asks Will Big Spuds get his lady's visa

I voted no. I don't think she will get it

But I would not laugh at his missfortune,the ongoing saga of " refused again " is funny enough allready :o

By the way Big Spuds before you call me a tosser.

I was one of the first people to reply, when you first asked about getting her a tourist visa.

You never did answer my question Why did you tell her to stop working ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9956&hl=

Am i screwed?

My girlfriend, is applying for visa in a few days, Tourist visa.

She has no regular income (apart from me) as i told her to pack her job in (shop) and go home.

She owns no land and no kids , basically no ties to thailand apart from family.

Is this really going to go against me on getiing the visa for her?

have kept all the usual stuff, records of relationship, photos, bills, etc......

But i feel this is going to be the reason for refusal any ideas or advice?

I have put this on the most innocuous sub-Forum possible for it is not a wildly crucial topic, but it might provide a soupcon of Board amusement.... as the tension builds while we await the Embassy decision.

ps Don't say anything unkind anyone ! This is just for unscientific amusement purposes, and i'm sure Big Spuds as a Brummie will see the funny side.

Spudwatch :o:D

Still on peoples mind i see!!!

:o

I would like to know who the people are who say "they hope we dont get it"

What tossers!!! What have we done to them?

Oh well what goes around comes around!

Simular Possition,

Married my long time Girl Friend in Thailand 14 05 2005 and now waiting for Visa Interview Date.

I am back in England so find it very hard.

All the best to you and good luck

Ivan

• 4 weeks later...
Erm......didn't she get it awhile back now???

Yes she did!

BS himself has been silent on the Forum for a while now.

My guess he is over here collecting Mrs BS right now.......... :D

Or has the BS soap got yet another twist in the tail??? :o

Erm......didn't she get it awhile back now???

BS himself has been silent on the Forum for a while now.

I suspect once my wife gets her K3, i will be on here alot less then now. Of course i'll come back now and again to try to help others doing what i am doing now......

I would imagine you would be busy doing other things...especially at this time of the night.. :o

totster :D