If You Worked At Uk Embassy

Will Big Spuds get his lady's visa?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BS himself has been silent on the Forum for a while now.

His last post was on: 2005-05-21 at 02:57:13... if I were him I'd certainly be busy doing other things too... :o

I wonder if Mrs Spuds looks like this...

MissIrelandpageant.jpg

His last post was on: 2005-05-21 at 02:57:13... if I were him I'd certainly be busy doing other things too... :o

MissIrelandpageant.jpg

I know love is blind. :D but surely not..... :D

:D:D

MissIrelandpageant.jpg

She looks like she could do with a bit more baking in the sun :D She must be Thai being that white

I am here. have been to thailand and brought the GF back to the UK on monday.

Have been busy showing her everything and YES she could not understand why it wasnt dark at 9pm she thought her watch stopped. She loves it here and my family.

She is getting spoiled stupid by everyone. She has a whole new wardrobe.

I do want to write a lot more but shes just got out the shower and i have to go and shower to go and take her to get some food.

Will try and write more when things calm down a little. :o:D

Have been busy showing her everything and YES she could not understand why it wasnt dark at 9pm she thought her watch stopped. She loves it here and my family.

I do want to write a lot more but shes just got out the shower and i have to go and shower to go and take her to get some food.

Will try and write more when things calm down a little. :D  :D

Glad to hear she got her visa.Now you just have to keep her happy in the good ol U.K. Do what i did and get your wife enrolled in college to learn English she will make loads of friends and will be a lot happier :o

Will try and write more when things calm down a little. :D  :D

So there you are, Spudsie! I've been looking on the Visas board and getting a bit worried about you and Mrs BS. My new Missus is now into her 4th week over here (not a million miles from where you are) so drop me a PM if you ever feel like comparing notes. Congrats to you both. :o

Will try and write more when things calm down a little. :o  :D

Really I hope everything works out for you.

Just be careful. Yes it is June and it is bright at night but soon it will be winter and it will seem endless.

It is still the honeymoon period. I do not mean her with you but your lady and England. The hard work is stil lto come.

Good luck.

I hope that it comes off

It is still the honeymoon period.

My good wife has been in England for a few years now and I it just seems to get better the honeymoon period will last as long as you both want it to - as long as you both commit yourseleves 100% to the road ahead with its good times and it's tough times. :o

Good luck to all those who are at the start of this journey may you all enjoy the life you hope for.

Great News Spuds.

It's SO GOOD to hear a positive result surface above what could have been a negative one.

Many were unsure of which way it would go for you, and this is a kick in the teeth to all the Naysayers out there. I hope that you will use the forum to advise others that found themselves in your position based on your own story.. Sure they ain't all going to come out of their personal experiences with Thai G/F's like you did, but you can give them one thing that many others cannot.

HOPE

Cheers and Good Luck to you both. :o

TP

sorry i havent spoke for a while been busy with work and my computer has been off line for a week. GF is fine loves england to bits, the only think she does miss and doesnt like about england are the pubs she thinks they are boring, with no girls dancing and loud music. i have found her 3 tv channels she can watch in thai through the internet and a couple of radio cchannels,

She spends her mornings cleaning (she is clean mad, she never stops she says she likes it) and afternoon goes shopping with my mom. All my family love her to bits, Ive got a few doubts about a couple of my mates but i dont give a toss what they think. She is a very shy around people and doesnt talk much. She is lazy with learning english although she understands almost everything i say, she only seems to want to talk in thai :o This will all get better though.

I do feel like i am constantly trying to keep her entertained but she seems fine, loves films, cleaning and me :D

Getting married september 24th

sorry i havent spoke for a while been busy with work and my computer has been off line for a week. GF is fine loves england to bits, the only think she does miss and doesnt  like about england are the pubs she thinks they are boring, with no girls dancing and loud music. i have found her 3 tv channels she can watch in thai through the internet and a couple of radio cchannels,

She spends her mornings cleaning (she is clean mad, she  never stops she says she likes it) and afternoon goes shopping with my mom. All my family love her to bits, Ive got a few doubts about a couple of my mates but i dont give a toss what they think. She is a very shy around people and doesnt talk much. She is lazy with learning english although she understands almost everything i say, she only seems to want to talk in thai  :o  This will all get better though.

I do feel like i am constantly trying to keep her entertained but she seems fine, loves films, cleaning and me :D

Find an English course at your local college for her, they are free and my wife went and learnt alot and made alot of new friends.

As far as your mates go just remember you aint sharing your bed with them and no matter how close they are to you they will never be as close as your soon to be wife. I had a couple of friends that were like that mmmmmm let me think what are they doing now, dont know and dont care, obviously not as good a friend as i thought they were, a few of my friends have said to me they had their doubts when i got married but never said anything because they wanted me to be happy and have said fair play because they didnt think it would last but here we are 4 years later and still married.

All the best for the future mate, just 2 bits of advice for you 1 get her some thai friends probably by sending her to college and 2 find a good oriental supermarket. :D

sorry i havent spoke for a while been busy with work and my computer has been off line for a week. GF is fine loves england to bits, the only think she does miss and doesnt  like about england are the pubs she thinks they are boring, with no girls dancing and loud music. i have found her 3 tv channels she can watch in thai through the internet and a couple of radio cchannels,

She spends her mornings cleaning (she is clean mad, she  never stops she says she likes it) and afternoon goes shopping with my mom. All my family love her to bits, Ive got a few doubts about a couple of my mates but i dont give a toss what they think. She is a very shy around people and doesnt talk much. She is lazy with learning english although she understands almost everything i say, she only seems to want to talk in thai  :o  This will all get better though.

Find an English course at your local college for her, they are free and my wife went and learnt alot and made alot of new friends.

As far as your mates go just remember you aint sharing your bed with them and no matter how close they are to you they will never be as close as your soon to be wife. I had a couple of friends that were like that mmmmmm let me think what are they doing now, dont know and dont care, obviously not as good a friend as i thought they were, a few of my friends have said to me they had their doubts when i got married but never said anything because they wanted me to be happy and have said fair play because they didnt think it would last but here we are 4 years later and still married.

All the best for the future mate, just 2 bits of advice for you 1 get her some thai friends probably by sending her to college and 2 find a good oriental supermarket. :D

Very sound advice DB, I can relate to the so called "freinds" situation, Jealosy has a big part to play here IMHO

Cheers

TP

Hi Spud congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I wish you both ALL the very best. If you can get her some work, that will be very good for her. It will take her mind off Som Tam and give her self esteem, allowing her to send her money home to the family.