Icelandic Tourist Drugged And Robbed By Three Women He Took Back To His Hotel Room

Rimmer

On Saturday Morning at the Walk-in Mansions located in Soi Beokeow, Police Lieutenant Colonel Wongsawat from Pattaya Police Station made his way to room number A303 occupied by Mr. Sigurdur Hafsteinsson aged 53 from Iceland who reported being drugged and robbed by three women he had picked-up from the street. It was his intention to take the women back to his room for some late night fun, however he soon became sleepy and passed-out and woke up the next morning to find that money had been stolen from his room. He revealed to Police that he accepted a glass of water from the women, as they prepared to get down to business. He is sure that medication to assist sleeping was placed inside the glass. 2,500 US Dollars was taken from the room. The case was documented by Police and descriptions of the three women have been circulated amongst officers who will try and locate them before they strike again.

www.pattayaone.net

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

2010-01-16

post-22250-1263637632_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1263637657_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1263637672_thumb.jpg

Why oh why do tourists still pick girls up off the street,dont they read the news

why oh why do tourists keep $2,500 in cash in their rooms?

Because Icelandic's do not trust banks, and doubt any Brits will ever trust an Icelandic banks ever again...

Edited by Basil B

why oh why, do tourists take three women, oh sorry, he's from Iceland.

No surprise at all that he took those 3 lady's to his room.They are the 3 most sexy creatures I have ever seen.I know them very well and know where they work.

They robbed me on friday last week..............so did they on Saturday,monday,tuesday,wednesday................

Why oh why do tourists still pick girls up off the street,dont they read the news

why oh why do tourists keep $2,500 in cash in their rooms?

Because Icelandic's do not trust banks, and doubt any Brits will ever trust an Icelandic banks ever again...

Did any of the girls have a BBC or mid Amsterdam accent??? He could always get Thailand to hold a referendum to see if he gets his money back!

Did any of the girls have a BBC or mid Amsterdam accent??? He could always get Thailand to hold a referendum to see if he gets his money back!

Maybe Thai banks wont accept Icelandic Traveller Cheques or cards.

As for the referendum, must be like asking "Shuld all taxes be abolished"

I think my post was a little inaccurate, maybe it should have read:

Because Icelandic's do not trust banks, and doubt any Brits will ever trust an Icelandic banks person ever again...

---------------------------------------

So what do you know about people from Iceland mr Phuket. Maybe you read

about them in your schoolbook for 65 years ago.

Glegolo

---------------------------------------

So what do you know about people from Iceland mr Phuket. Maybe you read

about them in your schoolbook for 65 years ago.

Glegolo

I know lots about Iceland, I used to go there on a regular basis when flying from the US to Europe but thankfully most times I didn't have to get off the plane, far too cold! Let's see, I also know about the Icelandic economy but perhaps under the current circumstances we shouldn't discuss that. :)