Small Help

dentex

please be so kind and tell me which way from Don Mueang to Suvarnabhumi Airport is the fastest and how much costs for two adults and 1 child, mybe taxi or public transport

we have flight from Suratthani with NOKAIR and land at 9.50 flight to EU we have at 13.50 can we managed to come at time on Suvarnabhumi Airport??

thank you in advance for your tips and answers :)

Getting from DM to swampy is relatively painless. I would suggest a Taxi using the Tollway that passes right next to DM. With tolls and taxi fare I would suggest about 400 Baht and the time would be about an hour maximum

as above-this does not need even ot be asked for-with a family a taximeter is the very best. Ample time-if plane is not overlate. There may be a scarcity of available taxis at the aiprot 90its the domestic terminal)-then walk the 100 mtrs to the big main road and haul 1 there. should not take much more as 30 mins.

If you really are penny pinched (in that case you would not fly), then citybuses-also from the main road-nrs 555 and 554 bring you to the BUSDterminal in Swampy-then free white shuttlebus to main terminal. 33 bt/p.p., will take at least 1 hour.

When you come back to Don Mueang, Dont get the taxi out side the Airport, walk to the road its ony about 50 yds (mtrs) infront of the exit . Stop a taxi off the street, as the taxi work the same scam as Suvarnabhumi, make shore you ask for the meter to be used. should only be about 30 mins ride.