Naked Intruder Gets Painful Lesson

george

Supervised life seems the destiny for this sad creature,

clearly he can't be left to his own devices.

The only bright spot is his young target is safe and unharmed.

I agree,sadly some misfits are beyond redemption and the only answer is to keep them away from civilised society.

I am a bit surprised the locals have not sorted this lad out already - good luck that old Maw had a cleaver handy !!! In the UK she would get arrested for doing that unfortunately.

Send all the unwashed criminal types away forever... somewhere remote and uncivilized... I know, Australia... oh crap, we tried that once already!! :):D:D

That's Ok Australia is still open for business we have boat loads turning up everyday. That's why I have moved to Thailand not as many Indians and Asians here in thai.

dam_n lucky this did not happen in the UK, if it had the would be rapist would be claiming compensation for his injuries, and the police would be arresting and charging the mother with attempted murder. Over here the criminal is the victim and the homeowner attempting to protect their family is the criminal !!!!

Trotski

exactly the same in Australia the crims have all the rights.

we categorise alcoholics, drug addicts and psychotics as criminals instead of recognising that these are conditions that need treating - of course the "model citizens" will say that many of these conditions are self inflicted, which they are, however that doesnt make them any less of a medical condition or any less deserving of treatment - pedestrians take chances and run across the road in heavy traffic but when they are hit by a car we treat them - we dont say "it was self inflicted"

He has been in jail before - so the state had the opportunity to reform him but I doubt that any attempt was made to do so. Punishment doesnt of itself reduce crime, if it did then why would so many ex-prisoners re-offend

Edit: qoute from deleted post and response to it deleted - mario2008

He's been in jail, had his chance to reform.. He didn't so execute him and forget about it. Spend money on people who want to contribute to the community rather than throw good money after bad. Should be the same for all violent criminals.. Give them a chance and if they don't take it a death sentence is the perfect solution.

Sounds harsh I know.. But they only go on to make other peoples lives a misery. All the molly coddling and therapy bullsh1t doesn't work.. Recidivism amongst criminals is a massive percentage.. Why waste our time there are millions of good people in the World.. No need to worry about a few bad eggs..

Edited by Pdaz

we categorise alcoholics, drug addicts and psychotics as criminals instead of recognising that these are conditions that need treatin

True. A very high percentage of criminals in prison committed their crimes while drunk or high; some accidentally killed people while in a blackout.

People who know the most about these conditions -- doctors, therapists, etc -- say many of these people truly cannot control their condition, so in a way it is a shame they are simply jailed.

That said, you can't have out-of-control people like the guy in this story lurking around your neighborhood. After they're forcibly dried out in prison, many alkies do join 12-step groups and actually recover. That is in the West, of course ... if they survive prison.

In Thailand, perhaps they just need to stay locked up.

dam_n lucky this did not happen in the UK, if it had the would be rapist would be claiming compensation for his injuries, and the police would be arresting and charging the mother with attempted murder. Over here the criminal is the victim and the homeowner attempting to protect their family is the criminal !!!!

Trotski

exactly the same in Australia the crims have all the rights.

Complete nonsense - particularly coming from a self-proclaimed ex-cop. :)

He has been in jail before - so the state had the opportunity to reform him but I doubt that any attempt was made to do so. Punishment doesnt of itself reduce crime, if it did then why would so many ex-prisoners re-offend

Lets concentrate on the real (potential) victims, hey! This focus on the perp's welfare really gets up my nose. It's a shame people are screwed up like this, but why waste the time and resources trying to put something right that was self-inflicted at the risk of it all blowing up when they're out and about? Surely best to suppress them - or as someone else mentioned have them building roads on a chain - and poke all available resources at seeing the victims right.