Download Speed

davidthai

after doing a speed test the results are 1162 kbps download and 430kbps upload, my package is with true via a modem , my package is download 3mbps upload 512kbps , i am trying to watch downloaded movies and u tube and can not watch properly because i get a lot of buffering , can anybody recomend what package i should upgrade to , will a package of either 4mbps / or 5mbps or 8mbps do it , if so what package would you go for ,

As most of the system's here are not what there cracked up to be. Allway's go for the bigest and best you can get. there's not much differance in price, between 4 5 or 8mb Ive got 8 and find it ok, as you dont have to sign up for year's if at first you don't succeed change. tip get off true as anything to do with that company is normaly crap

As most of the system's here are not what there cracked up to be. Allway's go for the bigest and best you can get. there's not much differance in price, between 4 5 or 8mb Ive got 8 and find it ok, as you dont have to sign up for year's if at first you don't succeed change. tip get off true as anything to do with that company is normaly crap

Very eloquent, lol...

I have the Mxnet 590baht package and in the middle of the night 1am up till 9am its brill no complaints all streaming videos work fine, online games work great, however after 9am youtube works ok however the games I play with the exception of one company there portals wont load and just says check your internet connection other than that if your surfing checking emails etc but if you play "GAMES" online you have to do it in the middle of the night for most companys.

It must be that theres too many people using the same lines which is slowing it down in the daytime why else would everything be A OK in the middle of the night and then not work on the daytime

I had the 1100 baht package before but when they had the 590 promotion I switched because I thought the 1100 package was crap for what I got and to tell you the truth the 590 one works better I know that dont make sense but the 1100 package kept cutting out throuout the day and I was constantly calling them since I changed it has not gone off once, go figure

Would like to get the same service in the daytime as I get at night

Edited by FarangCravings

You're getting download speeds at 1162kps??? Yet your package is 3MB??? Sounds like TRUE have made a mess of your download connection. I had the same problem, was getting 12MB when I only subscribed to 8MB. Internet kept becoming slow and dropping out all the time. Tech guys came out the next day and corrected it saying that the Modem was programmed to take my actual amount. If it's more than it should be it can cause these problems. Give them a call and they'll come down and sort it.