Would You Date A Thai Girl If...

TheJoker12

A Thai lady has involved herself with an African American man, so it has unfortunately become the thing to gossip about. You know Thais.

And what about you?

Oh I forgot

TheJoker

:)

I smell a troll here. Either way anyone whose lived here knows that there is a dim view taken here by certain sections of the populace.

I don't think this threads has longevity but we'll see. (would i make a good mod. Maybe i'll put myself forward :) )

I smell a troll here. Either way anyone whose lived here knows that there is a dim view taken here by certain sections of the populace.

I don't think this threads has longevity but we'll see. (would i make a good mod. Maybe i'll put myself forward :) )

Don't do it Carmine, I hear once you go Mod, you never go back?

Yes. The scary thing is that I have a feeling many of the white farang here have the same view. This has been expressed to me numerous times. That is why i created the thread, to spread awareness.

Edited by TheJoker12

Yes. The scary thing is that I have a feeling many of the white farang here have the same view. This has been expressed to me numerous times. That is why i created the thread, to spread awareness.

White farang? As opposed to what other kind (if I understand the meaning of farang)?

How would you find out?

I wouldn't ask, and I wouldn't expect her to tell me, at least until well into the relationship.

What if she had previously dated someone that worked in an abbatoir? Or a catholic? Or your father?

SC

To spread awareness of what exactly?

farang = white farang

farang see dam = African (black colored skin) farang

a thai will never call an African just farang, just like they wont call a Japanese farang.

farang = white foreigner.

you must be new to Thailand?

when the term farang is used, i guess i am wrong in assuming it is for a caucasion? I must new or old.