Why Marry Thai Ladies?

gravion

Hiya Im wondering why bother marrying the locals?

For the visa?

dreaming of building your own home?

want to retire in thailand and need some companions?

can get the extention for 400,000B instead of 800,000? yet 400,000 isnt enough to retire right?

i can not seem to find any pros....

can not trust foreign women in foreign country reckon?

All I can suggest is to NEVER invest anything in Thailand that you couldn't walk away from with no regrets. That goes for emotional connections with beautiful women as well as financial stuff... such as homes for Thai women, or businesses you can't personally own outright.

As far as I can determine after being married twice, the main purpose for marriage would be to have children and see them grow up. That is a marvelous experience... but a lot of work and a total commitment to the job. I'm more inclined to believe that marriage is more for young folks of similar ages. And, before getting married at least understand the odds against being happy. There are more unhappy married couples than happy ones. The divorce rate settles that arguement.

Umm..you have made me question myself now, why married Farang in Thailand?

- Have mercy helping him for Visa?

- Help manage him setting up his own life in Thailand, land of cheaper cost of living in comparison to Western Countries?

- Have one more person to share spending my own house and my money?

- Have more tasks in helping him find job, communicating with locals, taking him to have leisure out of town, driving him anywhere he wants?

I start now realizing what is Pros, then?