Best Book Shops In Bkk

keo

Hello Bangkokians,

I'm looking to pick up a couple of books...

American Pie: My Search for the Perfect Pizza

The Bread Baker's Apprentice: Mastering the Art of Extraordinary Bread

...both by Peter Reinhart.

I would rather not order through Amazon, as even coming from Japan the shipping is nearly as much as the book itself. I live in Chiang Mai, but I'm not going to waste my time looking for the books here.

I would imagine there is a much better chance of finding the books in Bangkok, and having them posted to Chiang Mai. So, what are the best book shops in BKK? Contact details would be appreciated.

Thanks...

keo

Take a look at the Kinokuniya Thailand website, it will tell you whats in stock in all three Bangkok stores.

I've definatly seen a couple of Peter Reinhart's books in the Siam Paragon store, not sure if they're the ones you're after though, I think you can order books through the website aswell?

Thought I'd have look for you. They don't have the two books you're after only these two -

- Peter Reinhart's Artisan Breads Every Day : Fast and Easy Recipes for World-class Breads

- Peter Reinhart's Whole Grain Breads : New Techniques, Extraordinary Flavor

I'm sure you can order the ones you're after though. I've ordered a few books through Kinokuniya and its normally quite fast and saves paying amazons huge postage charges.