An Apology To Everyone Here

newtaraday

Hi guys!

i realised tht there have been a few offensive messages which have been appearing in my name recently , i have to apologise for this fact , this is because my bro has been posting under my name while using my pc.I hope everyone will recognise this fact and forgive me and my brother for any offense done to anyone , i wish to also remove the posts done by my bro , but haven't found any avenue to do so.

Hi guys!

i realised tht there have been a few offensive messages which have been appearing in my name recently , i have to apologise for this fact , this is because my bro has been posting under my name while using my pc.I hope everyone will recognise this fact and forgive me and my brother for any offense done to anyone , i wish to also remove the posts done by my bro , but haven't found any avenue to do so.

Find the posts and send me a private message and I'll have a look.

cv

no! it is not accepted ,---- wash your twins mouth out with soap and nam--

as the posters here are mostly teachers ,(as that is the only "proffession "that one can practice in thailand ,legally,

i glean from reading ,(for over 2 years now) ,that i reckon ,teachers are a dodgey bunch?

need i say more ?after all its the only thing thats legal, to work at in los isnt it? --working with 16 - 18 year olds ??phoarrrrhhh :o

Edited by andy50

Hi Andy50 - don't know where you got the idea that teaching is the only profession we could legally practice in Thailand...I am an engineer, and I know of dozens more in various professions working here...

Maybe I missed the tongue in cheek...ok, ok, what can I say, I'm an engineer... :o