Minimum Innitial Payment?

seabassskin

We found that it varies based on anything you can think of. Different brands, different dealers, your financial status, your wife / GF financial status, finance company and what type of car. We have family that emptied their bank account to put down 20,000 baht on a Toyota Hilux but we had to try two different finance companies before we found one that would let us only put down 25% on a Fortuner, the other wanted 40%!

You should just go and visit a couple of dealers with the car you are interested in, they will ask some questions and give you an idea of what down payment will be required.

it varies per brand, model, color, week, your credit history in LOS, guarantors credithistory, dealer, sales staff.

wind direction, the salesperson's mother's cousin's best friend's age...

Actually if I recall, most dealerships should have an A4 paper showing the different models and their corresponding payment plans? I also remember Toyota's website having a financing calculator too?

it varies per brand, model, color, week, your credit history in LOS, guarantors credithistory, dealer, sales staff.

wind direction, the salesperson's mother's cousin's best friend's age...

Actually if I recall, most dealerships should have an A4 paper showing the different models and their corresponding payment plans? I also remember Toyota's website having a financing calculator too?

The Toyota website has a 20% minimum, but I am not sure if this would apply?

Any members who could share howmuch they paid and for what car?

Thanks

Thanks

Your best option is to visit a couple of dealers and ask them. The first dealer we went to had a deposit as low as 10% on their A4 paper showing repayment terms but the finance company wanted almost 40% from us. In the end we got 25% from a different dealer but had to pay for the 40,000 baht of extras we added up front as well, they would not add those to the finance.

Thanks

Your best option is to visit a couple of dealers and ask them. The first dealer we went to had a deposit as low as 10% on their A4 paper showing repayment terms but the finance company wanted almost 40% from us. In the end we got 25% from a different dealer but had to pay for the 40,000 baht of extras we added up front as well, they would not add those to the finance.

Slow selling models/ outgoing models are often 29900 down. Check Chevy Aveo, Optra and 2 door 2wd pickup. all 29900 down

For a Vigo 950k 4x4 i had to put 25% down. Civic 1 mill baht 10% down.