Looking For A Clean, Small & Cheap Apartment In Bangkok (bkk)?

i want to move to bangkok and am looking for a cheap apartment in bangkok. it should be near a bts or mrt station.

an air con would be a plus and a wardrobe, too. hot water is a must. i am looking for a clean room and not sharing my eating with cockroaches.

a bed and all the rest aren´t that important. got all that and keep it if needed.

it sould be just clean ( no roaches and other stuff and mold), hot water, safe enough not to worry that my stuff is gone just after beeing a night out and next to a bts or mrt station.

i know it is a bit tricky, but i am not asking for other fancy stuff.

the area should be a bit central. if nana, lumphini, pratunam, ratchathewi, din daeng or whatsoever. just to make a guess. it souldn´t be too far, because i dont want to spend all he money i am saving for my rides to the city and back.

i am a european male if this helps a bit. so no female dormitory for me :)

price range would be 3000 and less. I know that there are some rooms available for even 2000 in those areas, but there are no pics provided and some do have pics but in reality they are in much worse shape than shown. a friend of mine who was living there told me that there are some rooms like i am looking for and he was in one, but doesnt now the address because it´s been a while.

hope you can help me out.

and for all the others - wish me luck :D

2000B for your required spec ! No chance. 3500B 4000B can get you an apartment with aircon, fan, hot water, furniture, CCTV security, True TV pack inclusive near Fortune Town within sensible walking distance or a 10B motorbike taxi to the MRT.

Prices are going up in the area as too many bloody Farang taking a liking to the area.

Edited by BuckBee

2000B for your required spec ! No chance. 3500B 4000B can get you an apartment with aircon, fan, hot water, furniture, CCTV security, True TV pack inclusive near Fortune Town within sensible walking distance or a 10B motorbike taxi to the MRT.

Prices are going up in the area as too many bloody Farang taking a liking to the area.

furniture is not needed. have everything with me in my current rented apartment and can take it with me. other than that i would sell the stuff to my neighbor.

if a fan is available it is ok for me. i am a bit tough when it comes to heat. but i hate taking a shower wih cold water. no matter how hot it is outside. feel cleaner taking a shower with hot water :)

i mean 3500 would be ok if it is in a good location and the rest is perfect.

other than that still looking for cheaper stuff. i sit on my computer all the time hen i am in the room and if not i am out all the time.

my living and my bedroom have a fan and aircon, but the fan is quite ok for me. even in the hot daytime...call me crazy :D

Try sabai-estate.com a new chic, Thai-contemporary style exclusive apartment for both short-term and long-term rent on Silom 9 / Sathorn 10. Sabai is a chic exclusive apartment designed to provide the cool, comfort, and practical living in an affordable price. It is located in Silom 9 and Sathorn 10 with easy access to Silom-Sathorn-Narathiwas road and the expressways, as well as 3-minute walking distance to Chongnonsi BTS and upcoming BRT express bus service. It will offer everything that fits modren lifestyle. Practical, convenient, and environmental friendly, it is an ideal residence. for any foreign visitors or ex-parts working in Bangkok.

• 2 weeks later...
Try sabai-estate.com a new chic, Thai-contemporary style exclusive apartment for both short-term and long-term rent on Silom 9 / Sathorn 10. Sabai is a chic exclusive apartment designed to provide the cool, comfort, and practical living in an affordable price. It is located in Silom 9 and Sathorn 10 with easy access to Silom-Sathorn-Narathiwas road and the expressways, as well as 3-minute walking distance to Chongnonsi BTS and upcoming BRT express bus service. It will offer everything that fits modren lifestyle. Practical, convenient, and environmental friendly, it is an ideal residence. for any foreign visitors or ex-parts working in Bangkok.

Not in the topic starters budget I'm affraid.... :)

http://www.tee-pak.com/en/index.html

As low as 200 baht per month. Yes. 200. Yes. per MONTH.

Edit: I should say that I just 5 minutes ago found this little gem while looking for a suitable place for 2 visitors in the 10-15k range for 3 weeks. It's a virtual goldmine for anyone on a real budget or someone just sick and tired of hotels overcharging and/or condo owners trying to turn a profit with prices way up there. This is Thailand after all. Most Thais from provinces and locals alike have to live someplace and I doubt they pay in the 10k plus range per month in rent. There must be thousands upon thousands of cheaper accommodation available... and tee-pak.com does a decent job of listing a boat load of them.

Edited by filingaccount

Not in the topic starters budget I'm affraid.... :D

No definately not, I suspect that was carefully planned advertising for other farang readers who are not so kee-nokky :D

As for the OP this has gotta be a wind up? A guy that takes hot showers all year round?

Everywhere ive been even the cold water was so blo0dy hot it needed icing down :D

AND a budget of 2-3000..in the city!!??? :D

why you not ask for jacuzzi? :)