Thai / Isaan Builder; Excellent Exception

Regularly I hear many horror stories about Thai contractors who are building a house for a Farang. Perhaps it is my good relationship with Buddha - or I am just lucky - but "my" team building is an excellent exception. The boss and his men + women deliver from the very first moment a good job. Meanwhile, the job progressed and it looks halfway very professional. Moreover, I constantly get insight into the costs. No dramas with drunken construction workers or folks who do not show up, but honest and hardworking people who like a nice home to put down.

In fairness I must add; the designer and builder of the house is the brother of my beautifull fiance. This guy (Noe) has just started his own construction company and that is also a reason why I promote him. I add an image of the building and now the second phase starts. Later I will come back again with the end result. For what it's worth. Also significant, the house is in Ban Dong Sawang; one grain of rice near Nakhon Phanom.

post-36616-1263975959_thumb.jpg

You should post the size of the building, estimated costs along with the estimated time to completion. Many forum members are highly interested in the numerical side of things.

TheWalkingMan

Thanks for the tip, WalkingMan!

The estimate costs will be around 40.000 euro (2 million bath).

Size of the mainbuilding: 10 x 14 x 15 (two floors)

Time to complete: 8 months

Edited by marcel.dekorte