Need Advice, I Want To Take My New Mia Noi

SoiGirlHunter

I want to take her to Burriram and spend time with the outlaws oops i mean inlaws and do alot of motocy riding in the countryside, i had

a blast last time i went with other girl.

But i need to do a visa run by Feb 3rd so i am thinking of killing 2 birds with one stone and renting a driver and car and driving to Poipet from Jomtien and getting my

passport stamped then head north up to Burriram, then after the family fleecing oops i mean family visit take the bus back to Pattaya.

Can someone recommend a driver and car rental for this trip? I have looked a bit and have not had any luck.

Also how much is a reasonable price for this trip, i dont want to get fleeced, the inlaws want some meat on the bone when i get there :)

Thanks for any help!

SGH

Get the bus from Pattaya straight to Poi pet,then get a bus from Aranyaprahtet bus station to buri ram they have plenty.

It will cost you around 400/500 bt and easy to do good buses.coaches

Because of the waiting time at Pio Pet you would be looking at about 4000 bt for a car/driver to do this.

There is a early bus departs Pattaya bus station around 5.30 /6am get you the border around 11.30 am.

Edited by NADTATIDA1

I thought it was only the mia luang's family that were afforded visits and acknowledged as part of the family? The mia noi's family are so far down the social order, they're not even supposed to be on your radar so the idea of them being in the running for some financial rewards is quite beyond me. This is the stuff of Thai soaps and not real life IMHO.

Were you a LDOP before you got married as well?

dont have any driver or car rental places number anymore sorry. I would also think it's going to be more around 5K or 6K to hire a car/driver to do that run, Buriram is a good 3hr drive from BKK so it's going to be a long day.

As for the mia noi, well some of them get a little attention.

My wife's sister is actually a mia noi of a thai guy, everyone told her not to be a second wife, but i guess love is love. He does come visit her family from time to time and is building her a house. It's actually really good for me, the family does not look at me for cash and Im never asked. (guess he set the ground rules) when we go out to eat together he actually fights me for the bill.

Sorry off topic... I would suggest you maybe break the trip up. Travel out to the boarder take are of that, get to bkk and spend a night at a hotel then take the bus to buriram. I think if show up in Buriram in a car with a driver they family is going to be licking their chops that you are so rich. just an idea.

Good luck.. dont forget to forget your wallet in pattaya

Give a guy I know called Max a call on <snip>l. I've used him for years and he's driven me up from Pattaya to Buriram, from Bangkok, picked up from Buriram etc. Get him to do the job though, or his brother, both speak English well.

Not new motors but well cared for 5 series, Camry or Nissan exec saloons. He's willing to stay over as well if required.

Edited by raro
please do not post phone numbers but use the PM function instead.

Excellent advice! really appreciate

Well i i guess the reasons i am going up for a week or so is 20% to meet the family, 20% i am absolutely burned out on pattaya

20% i love the countryside

and 40% is one of my pleasures in life is driving thru the deep countryside on a motocy with a mint thai girl, me latched on her back

with her hair and scent filling my face... mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm good! ice cold beer in one hand, her in the other mmmmm

BTW my wife said ok for mia noi as long as i dont fall inlove with her lol

Also, On my first trip to Burriram i was well recieved and was never asked to pay for anything, i did take the family out to eat

a few times but its super cheap there outside the downtown area, the first time went to this really nice place with about 20 people/kids and i was thinking

&lt;deleted&gt; is this gonna cost! i got the bill and was surprised to see it was 1100bt. I stayed at the hotel downtown, this time i am staying

in the family shack :) ,, they sound pretty poor, i'll just keep popping beers and hope for the best lol

Barry thanks ya i thought about that too but looking the the map and me leaving from Jomtien - Poipet makes more sense, then head north up

to Burriram.

My plans are made but i could have taken the bus to Burriram, then hired a Joe Somchai to drive me down to that border because i really

hate Poipet, the touts are fn absolute evil, i almost strangled one last time thru. This time i got my mental gameplan in place to f with

creeps.

This mia noi is working out very well. She doesnt drink, smoke, want to go out, never asked me for a dime. She has been w me 5 weeks. She

is a clean freak too, sweeps and mops my floors everyday etc, does everything, shopping etc. I can wake her out of bed at 3am if i run

out of beers and she will run over to the store without any whimper. I give her 5k a week which i think is fair for putting up w my BS :D

and she has been spending about 2k of it on our food and cleaning supplies. She doesnt get any phone calls except from her mom.

She lets me go out whenever i want, one night i didnt come home til 5am smelling like a perfume factory and passed out with all my

clothes on and she never made a peep. I get sporadic phonecalls/texts from girls and she never complains, even hands me the phone.

Hmmm did i marry the wrong girl! :)

Also she walked away from the bar without me paying a dime. When i asked her to come live with me she mumbled something about

8k i got very angry and "yelled get f out then!" and opened the door. She went down and latched onto my foot and next day she was

living w me. Sometime we walk near the bar and i joke "hey lets swing your bar" and she says mai ka lol :) ah way too much fun here!

Barry thanks ya i thought about that too but looking the the map and me leaving from Jomtien - Poipet makes more sense, then head north up

to Burriram.

My plans are made but i could have taken the bus to Burriram, then hired a Joe Somchai to drive me down to that border because i really

hate Poipet, the touts are fn absolute evil, i almost strangled one last time thru. This time i got my mental gameplan in place to f with

creeps.

This mia noi is working out very well. She doesnt drink, smoke, want to go out, never asked me for a dime. She has been w me 5 weeks. She

is a clean freak too, sweeps and mops my floors everyday etc, does everything, shopping etc. I can wake her out of bed at 3am if i run

out of beers and she will run over to the store without any whimper. I give her 5k a week which i think is fair for putting up w my BS :D

and she has been spending about 2k of it on our food and cleaning supplies. She doesnt get any phone calls except from her mom.

She lets me go out whenever i want, one night i didnt come home til 5am smelling like a perfume factory and passed out with all my

clothes on and she never made a peep. I get sporadic phonecalls/texts from girls and she never complains, even hands me the phone.

i was going to suggest to you too, to go to Surin boarder (Osmach) bit figured you already had a plan. Going to Osmach is much easier, no lines, only a few touts around want to help you with your visa, which is nothing. However the Cambodian guys always want 300 baht for not staying 24hrs, I give them a hard time sometimes it works, sometimes I end up paying, but if I pay i only give them 200. They have a sign posted right there that come from immigration saying there should be no fee which I always point to and tell them about, in turn they say the sign also say you need to stay 24hrs, so its a stand off.

Wow, that girl sound great.. every once in awhile you get lucky and find a keeper.

Only you know if you married the wrong girl.. i would guess that you did not, as from reading your previous posts you indicated that your wife number 1 ( for lack of better words ) had no problems with you fooling around as much as you desire.

Under these conditions, i assume you are just joking when you wonder on this post if you married the right girl? I would guess, that with your lifestyle, you married the right one, as she seems to tolerate your extra curricular activities.

You should be happy about that, as there are many Thai women that would NOT tolerate your extra curricular activities. I am not sure whether to be envious or feel sorry for you..ahhhh..after short deliberation..neither..

signed: we make our beds and sleep in it..

cognos, ya i hear ya, but she came to me and told me i could have girls on the side as she didnt feel she was taking care of me.

I never asked her for the green light.

In the USA when we lived there she was like a hawk, but i dont like lady farangs at all and never even looked at another girl after

seeing southeastern asia girls.

Who knows, i am just going with the flow :)

cognos, ya i hear ya, but she came to me and told me i could have girls on the side as she didnt feel she was taking care of me.

In the USA when we lived there she was like a hawk, but i dont like lady farangs at all and never even looked at another girl after

Wow thats great...

My Thai friend has it like this too. He has his mia noi living in the same house has one of his daughters. His Mia noi will come to his first house and even talks to his first wife, will leave their son with the first wife. I guess if you have enough money it will work. Look at Mr. Hefner maybe some day I will have the same.....

to Burriram.

creeps.

i was going to suggest to you too, to go to Surin boarder (Osmach) bit figured you already had a plan. Going to Osmach is much easier, no lines, only a few touts around want to help you with your visa, which is nothing. However the Cambodian guys always want 300 baht for not staying 24hrs, I give them a hard time sometimes it works, sometimes I end up paying, but if I pay i only give them 200. They have a sign posted right there that come from immigration saying there should be no fee which I always point to and tell them about, in turn they say the sign also say you need to stay 24hrs, so its a stand off.

Wow, that girl sound great.. every once in awhile you get lucky and find a keeper.

A keeper, are you having a laugh, who pays a girl 20,000 baht per month?

to Burriram.

creeps.

she dont need to ask you for a dime you fool,you are giving her 20,000BT per month you pratt,of course she will put up with you for that money,

Ibet she thinks all of her birthdays and christmases have come at once to find a mug like you. :D

..an honest answer..i can relate..it took me a few years to appreciate farang girls, after "seeing southeastern asia girls"

signed: would probably do the same thing if in your shoes, chok dee mak

to Burriram.

creeps.

she dont need to ask you for a dime you fool,you are giving her 20,000BT per month you pratt,of course she will put up with you for that money,

Ibet she thinks all of her birthdays and christmases have come at once to find a mug like you. :D

I love replies like these. Can only think they come about from envy…

I would love to be able to only have to pay 20k for the mia noi. hel_l, her rent alone is that much..

TH

One post deleted and the poster warned.

The OP's question has been answered and as I can now only see this thread descending further to goodness knows where I'm going to close it.