Bus From Phuket <-> Mae Sai

CP3

You would need to take at least two buses, probably three. The first would be Phuket/Bangkok, the second Bangkok/Chiang Mai and the third, Chiang Mae/Sai Sai - it's possible that you might find a direct bus from Bangkok to Mae Sai, don't know for sure but I would guess doubtful.

You would need to take at least two buses, probably three. The first would be Phuket/Bangkok, the second Bangkok/Chiang Mai and the third, Chiang Mae/Sai Sai - it's possible that you might find a direct bus from Bangkok to Mae Sai, don't know for sure but I would guess doubtful.

Maybe Cmai thinks this is the centre of the world-but s/he is quite wrong. there ARE various direct buses Bkk-MSai-and many more via Chiang Rai (a much, much shorter route), with an easy onward change.

The main problem is in BKk itself: you have to find away from Sai Tai to Mochit-there are citybuses and minivans for that and of course a few 1000 taximeters.

If you take the earliest nightbus from HKT youll arr in BKK before 6.00 (am, yes) and can still find a daytime bus onward to CRAI easy enough.

Maybe Cmai thinks this is the centre of the world-but s/he is quite wrong. there ARE various direct buses Bkk-MSai-and many more via Chiang Rai (a much, much shorter route), with an easy onward change.

The main problem is in BKk itself: you have to find away from Sai Tai to Mochit-there are citybuses and minivans for that and of course a few 1000 taximeters.

If you take the earliest nightbus from HKT youll arr in BKK before 6.00 (am, yes) and can still find a daytime bus onward to CRAI easy enough.

Please humbly forgive my naive ignorance, I am dreadfully sorry and hope I have not offended and that the OP now has at least some guidance in this matter.

Thanks for all the responses. I have been taking BKK to Mae Sai direct buses. Currently there are airfare promo to Phuket and thus, I am wonderig whether i could take Phuket to Mae Sai direct buses if there is any.

Thanks for all the responses. I have been taking BKK to Mae Sai direct buses. Currently there are airfare promo to Phuket and thus, I am wonderig whether i could take Phuket to Mae Sai direct buses if there is any.

There is no direct route there as far as I know. You have to change in Bangkok I'm afraid.

Edited by bellste