Wetv – Down Again!

Drew Aitch

Hi folks.

I was just wondering if any of you out there using WETV are having problems? It's been going off air a lot just lately. This is kind of normal during the raininy season (don't ask!), but not usually such an issue during the dry months.

The snowy screen sometimes comes on for anything between 5 minutes and a few hours. However, this time it went off air around 20:00 last night, and is still down now :

Maybe I'm just in a problematic area, but would like to know if this is a local issue or problems from their broadcasting center.

Thanks in advance

Aitch

Instead of posting here, wouldn't it be easier to call them?

I did.

My cable went out sometime this morning. (it was working fine at 11:30 last night.) I called them at about 10:00am. They asked my address and said they were doing work in my area to improve the quality of my reception and that I should have service again by noon. It didn't come back on til about 1:00pm but it's fine now.

Sometimes it's a simple solution.

Instead of posting here, wouldn't it be easier to call them?

Ha ha LOL :D I'd be on the blower every other day if i were to do that. I was just curios whether this was a local issue or not. If other folks reported that their WETV was sporadic citywide, then i might consider investing in a cable service and knock the cheap one on the head. This has been a 3 year issue and not something that has just kicked in. It's just a little odd to get so much 'snow' during the dry season :)

Aitch