Why The Dark Blue Color Now?

grumpyoldman

I have the same problem, I am using IE 7. Yesterday it was only the Phuket forum, but just now I noticed the visa&work permit forum has the same glitch. Possibly only users using Internet Explorer have this problem. The glitch occurs on pages showing individual threads.

Edited by keestha

It happened to me one time this afternoon after change to FF 3.6 but was only one view and have no idea what but thought it cleared itself - although I probably selected a new page. Has not happened again and have been trying to make it happen.

Have you go the "cannot quote and repoly under the quoted post" problem like me with FF 3.6

It happened to me one time this afternoon after change to FF 3.6 but was only one view and have no idea what but thought it cleared itself - although I probably selected a new page. Has not happened again and have been trying to make it happen.

:)

Comments on the Gray/Black coloring:

1. It is occurring on all topics. On my monitor it appears as a Gray/Black color. The headlines and text, however are in White, so I have no poblem reading the White text on the Gray/Black background.

2. It is occurrring if I am logged in or not logged in. Being logged in or not makes no difference.

3. When I click on a message to read or reply to that message, the read/reply window then comes up normally as a white background with the normal black text.

4. Pinned items, or those posts below...labeled as "similiar items"...are also in Gray/Black with white text. Again when I click on that item, the color switches to the normal white background with black text.

5. I'm using Windows XP and have MicroSoft Explorer 6.0 for the internet browser.

6. I think this only started in the last 24 hours or so.

7. I tried clearing the "cookies" from my browser, but it didn't help.

Good luck

:D

Edit: Regarding comment #1....it almost acts as though the normal White background with Black text is reversed?

Edited by IMA_FARANG

The problem is getting more severe, now on all forums and some sub forums. screenshots as of about 10 min ago. NOTE screen shot tv_2 jpg has a total reverse from the normal.

post-85993-1264216526_thumb.jpg

post-85993-1264216480_thumb.jpg

post-85993-1264216359_thumb.jpg

Edited by ThaiBrat

It's not dark blue, it's completely grey and makes the pages unreadable

Pattaya Parent:

Your thumbnail photo is what I am seeing here. The background is a Gray/Black color and the text/headline/title is White.

If I go to that topic and click on it...the color reverses...with the background becoming White and the text of the post Gray/Black as usual.

It apears to be reversed from the usual.

ima_farang

Note to Mods on the Gray/Back color problem.

I previously said I was seeing all posts with colors reversed, that is with a gray/black background and white titles/text.

At that time I was logging in from my work/office computer using Windows XP with MicroSoft Explorer 6.0.

Now I am home with my computer running Windows Vista and Explorer 8.0, and all is as it was last week. Backgrond color is white and text is gray/black as before.

Obviously therefore, I believe the problem before was either Windows XP or Explorer 6.0 and a unintended interacton with whatever changes you made to the forum. It seems to be working fine with Vista and Explorer 8.0

Ain't computers wonderful?

Comments on the Gray/Black coloring:

1. It is occurring on all topics. On my monitor it appears as a Gray/Black color. The headlines and text, however are in White, so I have no poblem reading the White text on the Gray/Black background.

2. It is occurrring if I am logged in or not logged in. Being logged in or not makes no difference.

3. When I click on a message to read or reply to that message, the read/reply window then comes up normally as a white background with the normal black text.

4. Pinned items, or those posts below...labeled as "similiar items"...are also in Gray/Black with white text. Again when I click on that item, the color switches to the normal white background with black text.

5. I'm using Windows XP and have MicroSoft Explorer 6.0 for the internet browser.

6. I think this only started in the last 24 hours or so.

7. I tried clearing the "cookies" from my browser, but it didn't help.

Good luck

Edit: Regarding comment #1....it almost acts as though the normal White background with Black text is reversed?

Same as me.

I can just about read the topic title but the description and when the last post was made I have to have my nose against the computer to read.