Old Members!

marto

Who and how?

LOS is a country with history. Thaivisa.com also has history. WHY this forum has been made?

If some new members are dazed and admins... Cheers!

Some people has made a topic for new members... WHY not for OLD ones...

Its called the Bedlam forum, where the older members can post.

Actually , it took me a year and nine months to reach 500 posts ( all totally useless by the way ) But some can reach 500 posts in a week ! Mac , comes to mind :o

I started a thread about the original members of the forum some time ago and didn't get many responses. I think the original guys aren't around too much anymore, some of them anyway. I came in when TV was kind of just starting off and there was practically nobody here at that time. It had a very small town atmosphere and everybody knew everybody else. Nowadays, I can't hardly keep up with all the new members joining our ranks. There is about 5 new names everytime I sign on.

Leaps & bounds Georgie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started a thread about the original members of the forum some time ago and didn't get many responses.  I think the original guys aren't around too much anymore, some of them anyway.  I came in when TV was kind of just starting off and there was practically nobody here at that time.  It had a very small town atmosphere and everybody knew everybody else.  Nowadays, I can't hardly keep up with all the new members joining our ranks.  There is about 5 new names everytime I sign on.

Leaps & bounds Georgie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't wish to be rude o reviered one but with a membership number that low they may be "brown bread" cos' they are not up punching the key boards.

Roscoe (new boy) :o

don't wish to be rude o reviered one but with a membership number that low they may be "brown bread"  cos' they are not up punching the key boards.

Roscoe (new boy)  :o

Your post confused me a bit. I am unaware of the word "reviered". Did you mean "revered"?

What on God's Green Earth is "Brown Bread"? Haven't had the pleasure of hearing that one before.

I wonder if the reason why some of the older members of TV have become “toasted” could be similar to what happened in the Joke’s Fun Club.

In the Jokes Fun Club. All the jokes are catalogued and the old members know their numbers. An old member says:

- Five!

All laugh. Another member:

- Twenty four!

General laugh. A newbie, first time in one session, saw that it is enough just to tell the number of a joke, decides to try:

- Sixteen!

Absolute silence. Nobody laughs. One of the older members tells him:

- Colleague, doesn’t matter the joke, it’s the way you tell it, that’s important.

I wonder if the reason why some of the older members of TV have become “toasted” could be similar to what happened in the Joke’s Fun Club.

In the Jokes Fun Club. All the jokes are catalogued and the old members know their numbers. An old member says:

- Five!

All laugh. Another member:

- Twenty four!

General laugh. A newbie, first time in one session, saw that it is enough just to tell the number of a joke, decides to try:

- Sixteen!

Absolute silence. Nobody laughs. One of the older members tells him:

- Colleague, doesn’t matter the joke, it’s the way you tell it, that’s important.

A bit like this post. :o:D