Old Members!

marto

don't wish to be rude o reviered one but with a membership number that low they may be "brown bread"   cos' they are not up punching the key boards.

Roscoe (new boy)   :o

Your post confused me a bit. I am unaware of the word "reviered". Did you mean "revered"?

What on God's Green Earth is "Brown Bread"? Haven't had the pleasure of hearing that one before.

sorry typo.

but not knowing "brown bread"! So much for the illuminati

sorry typo.

So much for the Illuminati? Why? It seems to me that the expression "Brown Bread" would not be regularly understood by anyone that isn't familiar with Cockney Slang which I most certainly am not. Is it required learning in your opinion that citizens of the world learn how to use and interpret the slang from one country? Not a priority on the top of my list I'm afraid.

sorry typo.

So much for the Illuminati? Why? It seems to me that the expression "Brown Bread" would not be regularly understood by anyone that isn't familiar with Cockney Slang which I most certainly am not. Is it required learning in your opinion that citizens of the world learn how to use and interpret the slang from one country? Not a priority on the top of my list I'm afraid.

:o

I joined on 30/12/02 six weeks after day 1 then.....But I lurked for a long time before becoming a regular poster.

that shows how quickly the forum became popular, as I joined only 2 months earlier, but the number of members then skyrocketed.

I still lurk, post occasionally when not busy, and spend a bit of time on weekends browsing...

I may not make a billion posts, but I have longevity!

Edited by SeaVisionBurma

I joined on 30/12/02 six weeks after day 1 then.....But I lurked for a long time before becoming a regular poster.

that shows how quickly the forum became popular, as I joined only 2 months earlier, but the number of members then skyrocketed.

I still lurk, post occasionally when not busy, and spend a bit of time on weekends browsing...

I may not make a billion posts, but I have longevity!

According to your profile you joined 18 days before me.... :D

According to your profile you joined 18 days before me.... :o

ahh! yes you are right to point that out, I've been away from Australia so long I've forgotten which way around my MMs and DDs go.....

Funny, given this thread is titled Old Members, I could be forgiven for possibly having a Senior's Moment

:D carry on!

According to your profile you joined 18 days before me.... :o

ahh! yes you are right to point that out, I've been away from Australia so long I've forgotten which way around my MMs and DDs go.....

Funny, given this thread is titled Old Members, I could be forgiven for possibly having a Senior's Moment

:D carry on!

forgiven......you're entitled............. :D:D:D

I started a thread about the original members of the forum some time ago and didn't get many responses.  I think the original guys aren't around too much anymore, some of them anyway.  I came in when TV was kind of just starting off and there was practically nobody here at that time.   It had a very small town atmosphere and everybody knew everybody else.  Nowadays, I can't hardly keep up with all the new members joining our ranks.  There is about 5 new names everytime I sign on.

Leaps & bounds Georgie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't wish to be rude o reviered one but with a membership number that low they may be "brown bread" cos' they are not up punching the key boards.

Roscoe (new boy) :o

i ,ll try again .

oops sorry , my eye sight is failing .

or the letters on my keyboard are getting smaller ,

as older member,s become worn out , etc. :o

thai visa , has gone from strength to strength ,

and is the most informative , web site on thailand .

I joined in 2003, but I have changed my nick a few times over the years.  :D

I think I joined 2002 0r 2003 and used the name Kathi, but couldnt log in that name later, sent first joke as they didnt even have Joke column and George ( are you the same one who lives in France ?) satisfied for a joke's break. Sorry , havent been a regular here, but this room has lots of charms that you cant leave it for long. :D:o

Well as for me, I cannot be considered one of the old farts cause I have trouble farting like the old dudes do anyway. :D

However, I can fart sort of closer to one of the middle ones, and for petes sake still trying to get the tune right to this day. Darn, it is hard. :D

So, yes oldies do come and go, retire themselves out to pasture, yet when they mosey around to check up and make a few sniffs, they make it well known without a doubt. :D

So congrats to Dr. PP and to George and to some others. Your group is obviously called ------> """ League of Legends""" :D:o

Daveyo :D

Edited by DaveYo

I've been about for a while. I go through times when I'm just too busy to pop my head in. My post count is low I suppose given the time I've been around.

I remember when I first joined, everyone knew everyone else. There were a few rabble-rousers, but mostly it was witty and moist (er not sure I meant moist :o ). Not many of us old-gits about now - seen many come and go (some in handcuffs!!!). Some are missed. Some lurk about and suddenly post out of the blue after what seems like decades since their last post. Some I miss dearly.

Things have changed a bit. I suppose with the great success with regard to membership, it had to. There's good and bad in that, but I'm here to stay (I hope).

Anyway, off for a Jimmy so Egg 'n' Tatter.