Iphone Repair...

pramaprow

I installed an app from iPhone-notes.de/mobileconfig/ and came up with the blank screen with the apple logo...and am hoping I haven't made an expensive mistake (not possible to repair)...

I would be most appreciative if someone here can direct me to a shop that knows what they're doing...MBK?, Siam Square?, Panthip?...anywhere in Bangkok...make that anywhere...I know there are shops in the places I've mentioned (and more), I'm looking for a name, or possibly a recommendation...

Thanks in advance... :)

Edited by pramaprow

Hopefully you have a backup of your iPhone in iTunes. if so, put your device into Recovery Mode and restore it. Here is a link with how to do that:

http://www.iphonealley.com/tips-and-tricks...h-recovery-mode

You will lose jailbreaking and unlock if you have done those and will need to repeat the process to get those back after you restore your iPhone.

Sometimes it will hang on that apple logo screen for like 10 minutes, don't be too quick to decide its broken, let it sit and see if it comes out of loading. I used to stupidly restore my iphone every time it got the logo screen for more than 30 seconds... ya I was dumb... anyway, now I let it sit for as long as it takes and I haven't had to actually restore even once.