Nice Condos For Rent In Patong?

male

I don't know,sorry, but id also like to ask if there is anything like a condo area where only Thais (mostly) rent? as i lived in Ramkamhaeng 2 in Bangkok i had a condo for 1800 baht a month with internet (300 baht a month for 1mbps) and cable tv 100 channels (100 baht a month). the condo was clean, tiled, with one large room, bathroom (bath and shower, sink, toilet) and a small balcony, which was permitted to have a sink and gas cooker on. (the condos were "Nirand Residence" - section 7)

I later rented a 60 square meter "Hong koo" (double room) with two rooms(one large one medium) which served as living room and bedroom, also bathroom, and balcony, for 2700 baht a month, with the internet and cable tv costs added whcih i mention above.

I am moving to Phuket area soon and wish to find a place like this for under 4000 baht a month.

I see many farang paying ten thousand + for rooms i have rented for less than 3000, so would like to know if anyone knows of such places in Phuket?

If and when i find such a deal i will post here of course.

Edited by thailandfaq

I don't know,sorry, but id also like to ask if there is anything like a condo area where only Thais (mostly) rent? as i lived in Ramkamhaeng 2 in Bangkok i had a condo for 1800 baht a month with internet (300 baht a month for 1mbps) and cable tv 100 channels (100 baht a month). the condo was clean, tiled, with one large room, bathroom (bath and shower, sink, toilet) and a small balcony, which was permitted to have a sink and gas cooker on. (the condos were "Nirand Residence" - section 7)

I later rented a 60 square meter "Hong koo" (double room) with two rooms(one large one medium) which served as living room and bedroom, also bathroom, and balcony, for 2700 baht a month, with the internet and cable tv costs added whcih i mention above.

I am moving to Phuket area soon and wish to find a place like this for under 4000 baht a month.

I see many farang paying ten thousand + for rooms i have rented for less than 3000, so would like to know if anyone knows of such places in Phuket?

If and when i find such a deal i will post here of course.

Phuket town.. And even then theres little at 3k a month..

Thais I know tend to be paying 4 - 7 for a small apartment (no internet, cable Tv) or up for small houses etc.