Inpired By Recent Oldmembers Thread...

kayo

...of tv.com... you dirty mind.  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 5 weeks later...

I heard that the Dr asked a young lady if she would like 12 inches for the night.

She asked him if he thought that he could get it up 3 times in a row... :o

Edited by TizMe

A year in June sometime. You wouldnt know it by the amount of posts. Started out making many posts. But have slowed down now. So ye nearly a year. But i didnt vote yet. I think you will find that DR PP and George are the longest members. They dont call him Big G for nothing! :D:D:o

I see the Doc and I have everyone else on the thread licked so far (not literally thanks fellas). I reckon I deserve some kind of old-timers recognition.

Doc - trust you are well? I'll *ahem* see your 12 inches...

... and raise you my 13 inches :o

(where do I put this d*mn arrow?)

<<----------------------------------------

Edited by SeaVisionBurma

I have been thinking about it, but I really don't know. I think Dr. Patpong is one of the longest, which absolutely doesn't mean he is the eldest (I hope for him and myself, because I have have the feeling we are close: we are both very quite persons, a sign of wisdom and ripeness).

I really hope that the idiot (excuses, excuses) who started this thread has something else in mind ('inpired by recent old members thread').

Maybe he (ok, we should not cut out the possibility, it might be a 'she') that he/she is the oldest-longest member him/herself and wants to put some attention to his/her neglected person.

So I think we all are generous enough to say in choir: YOU, YOU are the longest member, and then we can go to sleep with the good conscience of having done 'tam boon'.

And then, serious for a moment: What does it matter how long our members are? It is the quality of their contributions which counts your idiot (excuses, excuses), not heir lenght. Stupid (excuses, excuses)!

Ps. I was 178 cm, but I don't know what is left of it.

I really hope that the idiot (excuses, excuses) who started this thread has something else in mind ('inpired by recent old members thread').

Maybe he (ok, we should not cut out the possibility, it might be a 'she') that he/she is the oldest-longest member him/herself and wants to put some attention to his/her neglected person.

Given Kayo's info is clearly visible with a 2004 joining date, I can't quite see how that makes his thread a cry for recognition...

Limbo - having a few tonight are we??

:o

from another post shortly before this one by Limbo...

Sorry, I just came home from from Chiangmai and had some beers to recuperate of this enormeous home-travel to Chiangrai, so I hope you don't mind my bubbles.

aha! question answered... :o

I see the Doc and I have everyone else on the thread licked so far (not literally thanks fellas).  I reckon I deserve some kind of old-timers recognition.

Doc - trust you are well?  I'll *ahem* see your 12 inches...

... and raise you my 13 inches  :D

That 12 inches is on the slack SVB :o

I see the Doc and I have everyone else on the thread licked so far (not literally thanks fellas).  I reckon I deserve some kind of old-timers recognition.

Doc - trust you are well?  I'll *ahem* see your 12 inches...

... and raise you my 13 inches  :D

That 12 inches is on the slack SVB :D

They reckon ones either a shower, or a grower Doc but never both :o

SVB, Khun Burns fellow sandgropers, great to know :D