TAT To Push Phuket As Wedding Hub

webfact

Can't remember this one being suggested before. The boyz in the ministry are getting creative these days. Now with a bit more thinking they could go for the complete Hub of Life package.

1 - Hub of Wedding

2 - Hub of Honeymoons

3 - Hub of Conception

4 - Hub of Births

5 - Hub of Divorce

6 - Hub of Death

7 - Hub of Burial

8. Hub of Deportation

9. Hub of Lies

10. Hub of supersized Prices

11. Hub of third Genders

12. Hub of Airport closures???

Hosting the French contestants gave Phuket so much positive publicity that it led to the introduction of regular charter flights from France, with tourists taking part in the same activities they watched the contestants doing on television, she said

???? Like walking up and down the beach in swimsuits???? Wow. Groundbreaking stuff...

Just ask the Aussie how widow how she thinks her wedding/honeymoon in Phuket went: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Aussie-Kille...ge-t330070.html

Thailand needs to clean up so many things on this island before it can aim to be a "hub" of anything. If they clean up the scams and the beaches, well the hubs will natuarly form here. Becoming a hub is not something that will ever happen with the way things currently are.

I always clean my house before I invite guests over for dinner, and Thailand should do the same before it tries to become a hub.

I do wonder if the people who feel the need to fly around the world to get married on a beach (to a bitch?) ever think that they would be better off spending the money by making a deposit on a house, or a buying a king sized bed or whatever. I guess not in which case TAT is missing a trick here. Before the happy couple return to their own country they should be made aware that Thailand is a wonderful place to hold a divorce party. :)

Engaging suitably buxom damsels to parade provocatively, but discreetly, in view of the groom allowing him to see what is available in the way of local talent might well lead him to consider that he has acted a tad hastily and that he has missed out on several bargains. What harm could a little proactive marketing do?

Groom beaten by 4 Tuk tuk drivers on way to his wedding ,

after arguing over extra charges for 9 valiums found in

katoeys purse in an adjoining tuk tuk, causing overweight charge.

Police say falang at fault, since all falangs are at fault.

Groom agrees to pay 15,000 baht fine to be allowed to continue his wedding journey

and not be sent to detention for 3 weeks and charged with extra baggage fees,

being within 10 meters of a katoey with valiums, and losing the tuk tuk drivers face.

Phuket Governor is outraged, and pays for valiums so katoey can go home.

:):D :D THANKS animatic, you made my day :D :D :D

Is there no end to this hub stupidity?

Ask the brides. They'll soon be marrying their "Hub"bands, in this wonderfully romantic Wedding hub. :)

50% off all brides will fly home alone anyway after their future husbands made their first bar and service-girls experiences

Can't remember this one being suggested before. The boyz in the ministry are getting creative these days. Now with a bit more thinking they could go for the complete Hub of Life package.

1 - Hub of Wedding

2 - Hub of Honeymoons

3 - Hub of Conception

4 - Hub of Births

5 - Hub of Divorce

6 - Hub of Death

7 - Hub of Burial

8. Hub of Deportation

9. Hub of Lies

10. Hub of supersized Prices

11. Hub of third Genders

12. Hub of Airport closures???

Keep the hub of weddings,

Obviously

No. 13: The Hub of Stagnights

Surely Thailand has everything to offer a bunch of single blokes on tour for their mates last days of freedom. Of course, no bride with a brain cell would let it happen, but it is a better idea than just about every other hub and the facilities are all already here.

I hear you can even get strippers really cheap in some of the bars!

Edited by Thai at Heart

Falang Hubby Hub

SOI arab Hubbly Bubbly Hooker/Hookah Hub

Loadsa of double pricing Hubble Bubble

Barney Rubble Yabba Dabba Dont Hub

Unbelievable News Hub

Man falling from 2 inch balcony as ATm falls into nearby machine Hub and cash amazingly falls big lucky into young ladies purse !

Man dies of Snake bite while on gurney at Thai Hospital

Coup de grace(Lawnmower Buffalo ) Hub

Oh no there really definately wont be a coup (said in the Nation just prior to ll theothers

Katoeys 'R'Us Hub USA pays US hub

US Navy rub a dub Hub a Bubba

TIT TAT TOT but really

TUT TUT

as Joel Cairo say Toot and Come In

In an article about Phuket as a Wedding Hub comes "The TAT hopes independent travelers and people booking late will keep occupancy rates high for the rest of the high season."

If they were smart, just go the route of Vegas, put a marriage place on every corner and then they could call it "The Hub of Regret".

Falang Hubby Hub

SOI arab Hubbly Bubbly Hooker/Hookah Hub

Loadsa of double pricing Hubble Bubble

Barney Rubble Yabba Dabba Dont Hub

Unbelievable News Hub

Man falling from 2 inch balcony as ATm falls into nearby machine Hub and cash amazingly falls big lucky into young ladies purse !

Man dies of Snake bite while on gurney at Thai Hospital

Coup de grace(Lawnmower Buffalo ) Hub

Oh no there really definately wont be a coup (said in the Nation just prior to ll theothers

Katoeys 'R'Us Hub USA pays US hub

US Navy rub a dub Hub a Bubba

TIT TAT TOT but really

TUT TUT

as Joel Cairo say Toot and Come In

Dont need a HUBble telescope to see this is all a load of HUB-BULL :)

Brilliant hub of word play here.

Get married in Phuket, the Hub of Horror? No spank you.

I had my bachelor with my best friends in BKK. They flew in from Europe.

Started at KSR, then Rainbow4 (I was a good boy, some were not) and we ended up in Spice Club.

Wedding was held at The Rose Garden in Nakhon Pathom. Fantastic setting, clean, quiet and excellent service. Affordable, too.

Why go to a shithole like Phuket, run the risk of getting maimed or killed, hassled, ripped off and having the "best day" in your life ruined?

The TAT shines again.

Seems to me that anyone with half a brain would do an internet search, before choosing their wedding destination - or any other type of holiday, come to that.

What would they find? German stabbed to death / elephant on the rampage / French family assaulted by Tuk-Tuk driver etc etc. Hardly an inducement to hand over your hard earned cash is it?

Instead of pontificating over various b.s. exercises, the TAT should address the REAL issues at this resort, violence, scamming, overcharging etc. Sadly Phuket is still a disaster area, but now it's of their own making.