Anyone Had Experience Of Talktalk?

ChiangMaiFun

This subject was talked about last month. Try your luck on a search...

Oh goodie a clever-arse... I wanted specific info on this specific company - i cannot find any discussion on this specific company - only:

Speed Thai

AUA

YMCA

CMU

and others...

Unless I missed something?

My two kids, actually both young adults, went there recently to learn how to read (my son finally embarrassed that despite being a better speaker than dad he had to rely on me to read a menu and road signs) and were both pretty positive on the place. Classes are small and they both came out with the ability to read at a beginners level after a few weeks. They also tell me they were impressed with some of the beginners who were learning the language. Seems that with the small class sizes they are able to get good results with motivated students.

My two kids, actually both young adults, went there recently to learn how to read (my son finally embarrassed that despite being a better speaker than dad he had to rely on me to read a menu and road signs) and were both pretty positive on the place. Classes are small and they both came out with the ability to read at a beginners level after a few weeks. They also tell me they were impressed with some of the beginners who were learning the language. Seems that with the small class sizes they are able to get good results with motivated students.

Great thanks... i have been thinking of trying them

I have recently finished a 30 hour course and will move onto the next course soon. I was very impressed with the teachers and method of teaching. I could speak a little Thai before I started, but the course has allowed me to improve massively. I am not fluent, that will take a lot longer but definitely a huge improvement. I have also learnt to read Thai a basic. Reading was something I was not worried about learning, however after a few weeks I started to understand a little better and I believe it helps learn the words.....i still struggle with sentences. The other students in my class (2) were both able to read basic sentences after the 30 hours! I would highly recommend it.