What No Rugby Forum!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Owen Farrell lines up to kick his first goal of the game. He cricks his head to one side; looks quizically at the posts... does anyone else think that he looks a bit like Lord Lucan, if he'd shaved his moustache off? A passing resemblance...

And it's 6 - 3, but I have to nip over to the South of France...

... Welsh dragons stretch their lead to 9 - 3; a good evening for dragons, apparently

CRACKING tackle by Owen Farrell! - its a brisk old game, so it is...

Edited by StreetCowboy

Wales were excellent....England didn't turn up....no leaders and no ideas....fair play and deserved championship to the excellent Welsh side. thumbsup.gif

Now come on Scotland....give us a third win in this campaign for our best finish in gawd knows how many years.....wai.gif

What a finish to the tournament. I never thought the Welsh would win so completely - in fact, I thought they'd be stuck in a wooden spoon tussle with Scotland and Italy,

Instead, the last match in Paris will sort out the Wooden Spoon and 3rd place and everything in between...

I think Italy are already in their best finishing position, and if Scotland are on the wrong end of a hammering they could fall behind Italy while that would also see Ireland handed the wooden spoon. A surprising result, given the league performance of their regional teams.

Anyone know if Setenta is showing the France Scotland game? Astro have dropped it from their schedule, but the schedule is not the most trustworthy of witnesses

SC

What a pile of pish. Astro Supersports is showing international rounders - only Americans play that - and English roundball highlights, and some American tennis game - even though Andy Murray's not playing. Get tae Paris, yez yoosless buffoons, yez.

I've got the internet links provided above, just in case. Thanks very much, gents!

SC

Ha ha ha ha ha - or as we would say in France

Hee Haw hee haw hee haw; no idea why - a Frenchman would not say that....

Thanks to you chaps I've got a great internet feed, I've got cans of Irn Bru to spare and we have a three point lead!

SC

What a stadium! I watched our game against Argentina there in 2007 - full of Frenchmen shouting Allez Les Bleues!

Again, Scotland are not contesting the rucks...

France scrum on the Scotland five yards...

Doh! If we don't contest for the ball they'll attack until they score

Pish rucking but fantastic tackling and a penalty clears the ball upfield

and we give the ball back to them - we must love defending.

I'm glad I bought that Irn Bru now.

Edited by StreetCowboy

Evening all ... wai.gif

Now which local Park is this game of backyard footie being played?

Score update also if you don't mind.

France 0 - 6 Scotland at the Stade de France at half time; Scotland have withstood sustained French pressure on their try line, while Scotland have appeared the more incisive, I think...

Evening all ... wai.gif

Now which local Park is this game of backyard footie being played?

Score update also if you don't mind.

6-0 to Scotland in Paris....we have sucked up the pressure same as we did against the Irish....wait until we start playing in the second half!

30 minutes to go and the scores are level, the momentum with France - time for Max Evans and Tim Visser to do a bit of slicing...

but it's France on the attack "they really are rumbling now"

Edited by StreetCowboy

Now Scotland trailing by two tries, with ten minutes to go... Perhaps France can pass the wooden spoon to Ireland...

Can Scotland recover? Can their incisive backs make some breaks through the French defence?

What happened after oranges for this disaster?

Do we need to drug test the Chooks?

OOOWWW! And a cracking break, players in support, on the threshold of the try line and they BUTCHER it with a knock on

And here's the Imam to join us. What do you reckon?

Ammmuooo.... itssa cllooosssegem.

Ever the optimist, our Imam...

Goes to show how much I know, as Matt Scott breaks, Visser takes it, a quick conversion and five minutes to go seven points behind....

Scotland go through the phases trying to get out of their own half, and give away a penalty

Scotland win a penalty, take the tap to work their way from their own 22 to try and salvage a draw, but a knock on after the 80 minutes sees the game ended with France seven points the winners "France just a little bit too good for Scotland".

And now we can look to the Asian Five Nations - or we could, if the schedules had been published...

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

don't try and think too much smokie, you know it hurts you and your fellow compatriots heads when you do that. tongue.png

Ah well, c'est la vie, as you would say in England.

I'm really surprised by Wales, whom I had marked down as one of our potential wins, based on the tour results and their regions' performance.

Ireland have set a baseline from which to improve, and France have an opportunity to rewrite the history books or develop some convenient amnesia before the start of the next season..

Tomorrow we have Sale Harlequins in Worcester to look forward to - not on Setenta, as far as I can tell - and I am sure you have noticed I am just stalling for time till the Imam shuts up and I can get to bed

SC

whaaattwentwrongboys? Iiiitwasaa'lookin'soooogoooddbeforethegem