Looking For Dogs Collars

Hi,

Anyone know where can i get 2 dogs leather collars size 27inch and 28 inch long with 2inch wide ? in BKK

since the old collars of my dogs are too small, i couldnt find any shop that sell the big one here.

its for my 2 great danes.

thanks

I suggest you do the same as most people who live in Thailand...make them yourself or call a friend in the US or where ever you live and tell them to buy them for you...or go on line and do a search for leather collars.. Pet shops here may not offer such a big size for a Great Dane.. OR go buy a young ladies belt..it may fit..LOL

I suggest you do the same as most people who live in Thailand...make them yourself or call a friend in the US or where ever you live and tell them to buy them for you...or go on line and do a search for leather collars.. Pet shops here may not offer such a big size for a Great Dane.. OR go buy a young ladies belt..it may fit..LOL

Human belt is too thin, it will get snap too easy that why im looking for the real leather one. yes i looked for it in the UK last time i visited there , still couldnt find. i may need a longer time for dogs collars hunt!! lol