Dry And Itchy Skin

givenall

Yes, having sluggish bowels will result in secretions through the skin, just follow the snail trails. :) Actually you would be amazed at what comes through the skin. I jest you not, about five years ago I was suffering from rusty armpits, or at least a rust like substance was forming around the hairs. Not painful or smelly, just weird. Cleared up on its own. Pehaps too much iron in the diet at the time. :D

Toxins being released through the skin? Hmmm.

Yes, I know it sounds strange if you've never encountered natural medicine, but it's generally accepted in Naturopathic circles that the skin is an organ of elimination. It is the largest organ in the body.

Toxins being released through the skin? Hmmm.

Yes, I know it sounds strange if you've never encountered natural medicine, but it's generally accepted in Naturopathic circles that the skin is an organ of elimination. It is the largest organ in the body.

No that wasnt a "hmmmm this guys making fairy tales", it was a "hmmm something to think about and look into".

Hmm.

Last October I was in the LOS, and when I came back the skin under my feet became very dry and peeled off completely within 2 weeks.

4 or 5 times there were floodings and I walked with only my sandals on.

Manarak, It sounds like you picked up a foot fungal condition when you walked around in floodwater. Exactly the same happened to me in Australia. Was the skin on your feet burning a little ?

You are probably right with that diagnosis.

The skin didn't burn, but it was itching a bit and felt warm.

I remember sometimes rubbing my feet on the ground to relieve the itch.

In 2-3 weeks it was gone