Smeg Service.

Management on the site where I live got an engineer to replace some parts on my Smeg oven a few month ago. I can ask them if you like.

Thank you.

Management on the site where I live got an engineer to replace some parts on my Smeg oven a few month ago. I can ask them if you like.

Can I also get the contact for SMEG engineer for repairing fridge and dish washer. Where can I buy parts for the fridge. The controller circuit is broken. thanks. Please send email to ---- E-mail removed as per forum rules, please PM the poster ----

Edited by PoorSucker
E-mail removed

I asked on Sat, and she said she will get back to me.

When my Smeg oven broke, ( a gingok got inside and fried a circuit board), they had to order a new one from Smeg Europe. Was not cheap, and took a few months to arrive.

Ok for future reference to folk who own smeg appliances. I found the Smeg service center In Samutprakam I was going to take it there on the way to BKK.

Called them, they speak very good English, advised technician on Samui 27 / 28 this month. So obviously they do visit here on regular basis. They called back twice to get model number & confirm appointment.

So if anyone wants their services :

http://www.smeg.co.th/en/contacts/%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%8C-76

i knew a band called 'Smega And The Nunz'. they had a college radio hit.

"Hit Her With a Rake" ( "and made her pay for her mistake.") an anti-violence punk song.

On a more on topic point,

my SMEG stove top needed fixing, and I have already arranged for the tech to stop by.

Thanks Rooo.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

Update, they came yesterday, checked for the problem, ordered the parts from BKK, arrived back this morning at 10 AM all fixed with original parts. Obviously flew the parts in.

Amazing Thailand in a very positive way.Really impressed.

• Like 2

Update, they came yesterday, checked for the problem, ordered the parts from BKK, arrived back this morning at 10 AM all fixed with original parts. Obviously flew the parts in.

Amazing Thailand in a very positive way.Really impressed.

I agree. they showed up yesterday afternoon as stated, fixed everything in 30 minutes.

It was done before I could go to 7/11 for the cash after getting the estimate.

And this on a 6 year old stove top.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 2