Cell Phone Fears Grip The North

george

This is a hugh sereous issue!!1

And I have some Officially Ordained Jesus Water that I sell to protect the ears and blood vessels of all concerned. Yay for me!!1

Just sprinkle a little on your mobile in the morning at first light and yak with impunity.

While supplies last---

:)

I hate articles like this. It's got me nervously checking the numbers calling me. Horror of horrors, I got one that said "Private number". Took me four rings before I finally answered!

But glad to hear you're still alive.Better play it save and order the sticker I have,some discount available for mods.

Its a variation on the Japanese movie the Ring, in the movie, if you watched a certain video then you would be dead in a week, now the Thais have moved the idea to cellphones.

Ghosts and goulies, and loads of nonsense rule in this country.

Look at the magic bomb scanner for an example of sheer brainlessness, and now we have the ridiculous death by telephone, I suppose next it will be the "evil eye" or some such.

Why not start a rumour that the ridiculous divining rod bomb scanner actually causes impotence within a range of 10 meters when switched on.......

I don't have to buy your stupid product. I am not stupid. I have a special tin-foil hat that protects me from those phone calls AND aliens!

(but I will let some of my friends know--they don't know the tin-foil hat can protect from the phone calls too).

I don't have to buy your stupid product. I am not stupid. I have a special tin-foil hat that protects me from those phone calls AND aliens!

(but I will let some of my friends know--they don't know the tin-foil hat can protect from the phone calls too).

If that's the way you consider my revolutionary product,ok where is my voodoo doll.

I have a small sticker which if you stick it on your phone it will protect you from the deadly calls.Of course it is not cheap but better that then risking to die on your next phone call isn't it.It has proved to work 100% as nobody who used the sticker has died yet.

Can someone forward my PM to the northern people please.Commission available for whole sellers.

How can I trust your special sticker works? The early reports suggested that death calls usually make heads explode, however, later news state that these calls generate some sort of mental disorder which may take years to progress.

Your special sticker may offer SOME protection from dangerous phone calls, preventing instant tumors and that sort of things.. but how can we be sure that the special sticker is of long term help?

I have a small sticker which if you stick it on your phone it will protect you from the deadly calls.Of course it is not cheap but better that then risking to die on your next phone call isn't it.It has proved to work 100% as nobody who used the sticker has died yet.

Can someone forward my PM to the northern people please.Commission available for whole sellers.

How can I trust your special sticker works? The early reports suggested that death calls usually make heads explode, however, later news state that these calls generate some sort of mental disorder which may take years to progress.

Your special sticker may offer SOME protection from dangerous phone calls, preventing instant tumors and that sort of things.. but how can we be sure that the special sticker is of long term help?

Well.....if you need to ask that question then I'm afraid the sticker can't save you anymore. :)

Edited by basjke

OTOP approved.