Satallite Channels (non Ubc)

beleby

Hi guys,

I am looking at alternatives to UBC. I have been told dynasat are very good. The channels I really want are

ESPN (for football. If Southampton stay up I want to see every game next season, if we go down then I will just watch the best EPL game each week)

Jack TV (or any other channel with WWE wrestling on it! No laughing please!)

AXN

Star World

Can anyone tell me any company that can provide these shows! I heard Aguila has some but not all of these? Thanks.

Hey Jai Dee thanks for that. Sctually, I had already read that post and I wasn't sure if all the programmes were avilable on that excellent list you gave.

What is teh frquency of football shows on that satellite?

Are there any WWE shows? (Yes I know it's sad!)

I agree that UBC are very good, I just have some problems with their customer service which makes me want to leave.

Greg

Hey Jai Dee thanks for that. Sctually, I had already read that post and I wasn't sure if all the programmes were avilable on that excellent list you gave.

What is teh frquency of football shows on that satellite?

Are there any WWE shows?  (Yes I know it's sad!)

I agree that UBC are very good, I just have some problems with their customer service which makes me want to leave.

Greg

Greg,

The programming on Agila KU is exactly the same as UBC (plus a bit), without Thai subtitles.

Football? plenty of soccer, rugby, US and Australian rules.

WWE? WAR, WWE, WRE, etc... personally I don't watch it, but it is on some channels.