Mosquitoes

TomG

Does anybody know the best way to get rid of or at least reduce the number of mosquitoes? I talked to the pest control man who does my house and he just gave me a blank look. I hate putting deet on my skin when I want to go out onto my patio for a beer of an evening.

Being Canadian, I know your pain as many of the months where it is possible to drink beer outside, are also infested with mosquitoes. I used to have one of those hanging bug zappers with the blue light on my back patio. I would leave it on overnight, every night, from spring until the end of fall. It would require cleaning twice a week from all the mosquitoes it killed, but it worked. There were still occasional mosquitoes, but not enough to truly bother me.

Now I live in a high-rise condo, so I rarely get a single mosquito. Once I move out of BKK, and buy a house, one of the first things I'll get is another bug zapper.

The best way I have ever found is a mosquito misting system. What this does is automatically spray a safe to human inecticide that kills bugs including mosquitoes. I know this insecticide is safe because the sales dude drak it in front of me...

I had his kind of system in the US and now here and t does not kill 100% but reduces them about 80 to 90%.

I love it.... never have to worry about it.... things runs itself....

I bought mine from cimicoasia.... they ae on the web... I amsure if you google you can find other companies...

Telling ya this system works..

Thanks for all the advice. I have heard the drinking 1 before and am stll testing..... This mosquito misting system sounds and looks interesting... does anyone other than bubba1217 have experience?

I found this cimicoasia on line and lots of companies in America. Are there any other companies offering this system in Thailand?

Thanks for all the advice. I have heard the drinking 1 before and am stll testing..... This mosquito misting system sounds and looks interesting... does anyone other than bubba1217 have experience?

I found this cimicoasia on line and lots of companies in America. Are there any other companies offering this system in Thailand?

I have a cimicoasia system also.... boughtit a few months back... love it... works great and I never have to do anything to it, it just takes care of itself....

I searched when a buddy from the US told me about this type of system but cimicoasia was the only 1 I found in Thailand.... Bubba1217 is right... the way to go.... if you do contact them mention my name... maybe I can get a referral bonus or something out of them...