Tradesman For Installing Water Pump And Tank

Hello all, I have had it with this water situation on the island and have decided it is time to install a water tank and pump system at home. It seems at the moment if I want to take a shower I have to get up before 6am for a morning shower and wait until after midnight for my evening shower.

Any one know of a good man for this job. Got to have I guess the experience for plumbing and electrical work. I am an ex banker and have f all idea of what to do.

I haven't gone to get all the bits and pieces yet but I presume can get at Homepro or one of the larger hardware stores.

Any info appreciated.

I don't have your direct answers but just wish to bring up my own experience. Like you, I moved into new house and experience water shortages many times. However, you need to know whether the shortages are due to low water pressure or something else. In my case, the estate experienced a housing boom and the large number volume of water servicing the all households; I will not get the water.

For this, it is really a simply job. Went & bought myself a Hitachi pump (most reliable) and a 1,000 L ss water tank. Any plumber would know how to contact the pipes and the tank. I actually paid only 500 B; not inclusive the PU pipes which I bought.

Good luck.

Whatever you should do is install a tank and pump water from the tank into your house.

Don't go the easy and cheap way to just install a pump.

You will be cleaning up all the waterpipes and the water main in the neighbourhood into your house.

Edited by hansnl