Spider Season

I noticed last Year that at a particular time of Year ( same as this ?? ) that there would be more Spiders about with those HUGE Webs above Roads & accross Tree's etc but forgot to ask about it..

Anyway, THEY'RE BACK..

I noticed a couple last week near my House, now there are lots about & they are HUGE..

Anyone else notice them & does anyone if these Spiders are seasonal ??

Can you post a pic?

You are bored aren't you? :)

Actually a short film would be in my taste.

My favourite past time is watching walking street in Pattaya.

http://www.timeoutgelato.com/

A live webcam! What will they think of next??? :D It says on the website thet Bangla Road in Phuket is coming soon. Better not bookmark that page or my other half might get stroppy!!! :D

I see sadly amputated spiders regularly ts. just assumed they'd tangled with something like a toukay.

Had a giant hunter type spider in my bathroom once. I thought about taking it outside until a cockroach went by and the spider ran out, grabbed the cockroach and ate it. That spider was allowed to stay :)

I see sadly amputated spiders regularly ts. just assumed they'd tangled with something like a toukay.

Had a giant hunter type spider in my bathroom once. I thought about taking it outside until a cockroach went by and the spider ran out, grabbed the cockroach and ate it. That spider was allowed to stay :)

Probably a Huntsman spider.

huntsman-spider.jpg